Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

President Trump, Alex Jones, & Paul Joseph Watson (6 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Trump may have been drafted to oversee the final phase in implementing a totalitarian police state in this country.

Yes, the urgency will be back, but what chance does this numb populace really have?

I would suggest considering whether it makes sense to stay in this country.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

People like Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones actually have a like minded president now. Watch how they support him even when he appoints Wall St. insiders.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

How many of those blackshirts were on the front lines for Trump. We saw this happening back in 2006. It has now come full circle.

img

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. mark

Alex Jones is a false flag operation.

--

Exit polls for Clinton, voting machines for Trump.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ElectionIntegrity/

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. truthmod
    Administrator

I'm not ready to wade into the posts on that forum. I looked at a couple. I would not be surprised if the election was rigged for Trump. He has powerful allies in the military intelligence complex.

The argument that a significant number of voters chose not to reveal their support for Trump also seems very valid.

I don't think an election fraud argument is going anywhere, so I'm not that interested in this line of questioning. Same thing in 2004.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

Roger Stone echoes exactly what I said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/us/politics/alex...

“Elitists may laugh at his politics,” Mr. Stone said, adding, “Alex Jones is reaching millions of people, and they are the foot soldiers in the Trump revolution.” ... “If he starts acting like he’s divorced from us and doesn’t care about us, they’ll turn against him,” Mr. Jones said of Mr. Trump’s followers.

Mr. Trump needs to complete only a portion of his promises, he said.

“If he gets 20 percent done, people will be happy,” he said.

I realized 10 years ago that Alex Jones followers were a possible "street thug" element that could be manipulated to back a fascistic leader. While there may be no street battles yet, this is essentially what happened.

Seeing We Are Change and Infowars explode in popularity, in contrast to our own minuscule presence, was sobering. The discerning few may have no chance against the violent and rageful many.

Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.