Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Trump calls Alex Jones to thank him (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/dona...

Fringe broadcast host says Trump offered thanks.

Alex Jones, an online broadcast host who has accused the government of grand-scale conspiracies, says that President-elect Trump personally called him to thank him for his support during the campaign.

Mr. Jones made the revelation on a brief clip on his website.

“He said, ‘Listen Alex, I just talked to the kings and the queens of the world,’” Mr. Jones recalled, saying that Mr. Trump added, “I want to thank you, your audience.”

He said the incoming president promised to come on his program again in the next few weeks. He celebrated that Mr. Trump had triumphed over “hoaxes” such as Obamacare.

Mr. Jones was an early booster of Mr. Trump, who appeared on his program during the end of the primaries. Mr. Jones has charged, among other things, that the Sandy Hook school shooting in Connecticut in December 2012 was a hoax.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

Alex is looking a lot like Hitler these days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. mark

more evidence that Jones is a "false flag operation"

Greg Palast and other election integrity journalists have documented that five states - Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin - were flipped with voting machines (and voter suppression of minorities) on behalf of Trump. Alex Jones, on the other hand, claims the Clintons rigged five states for them. I didn't vote for either (I last voted for the Clintons in 1992, won't make that mistake again) but Jones working for Trump shows his conspiracy show is fake.

Only time I've seen Jones in person was in Dallas on November 22, 2013 -- where he and his cult were trying to drown out a press conference John Judge was trying to hold just outside the barrier fence.

Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.