Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Barrett and Bollyn at Nation of Islam last month (7 posts)

1. BrianG

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2017/02/5000-people...

I guess it happened in February. In 2010 Barrett's Khidria outfit was set to table at a meeting of the ISNA, and several of us independently contacted the ISNA and advised them of Barrett's bigotry and, AFAIK, ISNA withdrew their invitation for him to table.

Lately it seems that only blatant bigots like Barrett and Bollyn and O'Keefe have the resources to go traveling around on speaking tours.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

9/11 Truth in 2017: Richard Gage appearing alongside Bollyn and Barrett at a Nation of Islam Conference.

http://americanfreepress.net/farrakhan-draws-4000-... By Kevin Barrett

“The War on Islam” situated 9/11 in the history of false-flag operations, zoomed in on some of the slam-dunk proof that 9/11 was an inside job, and finally pointed the finger at the main suspects: neoconservative Zionists bent on dragging the U.S. into an endless war on Israel’s enemies.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

Video of the event is posted here:

https://www.noi.org/911revisited/

Looks like mostly a bunch of Mossad did it crap.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. mark

9/11 Truth is an inside job.

-- John Judge (1946-2014)

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. BrianG

I sampled the NOI video. What I was looking for was Mr. Gage shaking hands with, or--horrors!--hugging Barrett or Bolllyn. I didn't find it. Last time I saw Barrett he wanted me to hug him. I said "I don't hug bigots!" Last time I saw Bollyn he was speaking to about 25 in San Francisco, and they were such shabby old sad-sacks I didn't even bother to pass out my protest flier.

It looks like people like Barrett and Bollyn have deep pockets and the rest of us, after many years of expensive activism, don't.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

Kevin Barrett

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. BrianG

The trajectory of Dr. Kevin Barrett's career is interesting. Ten years ago he was publishing the home addresses of people he regarded as evil-doers in his "Where They Live" project. He then organized his "War on War" project which tried to organize masked mobs to march on the houses of evil-doers in full-body disguises, flinging firecrackers as they went. He advocated armed insurrection against the Obama government, he threatened to burn down the Governor's mansion in California, he threatened Amy Goodman with hanging, and advocated that a citizen jury (AKA lynch mob) hang a federal court judge.

Now after advocating violence himself, he seems to make a career out of claiming that every single incident of terroristic violence apparently committed by Muslims (Florida, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris) is a false flag operation -- because Muslims would never do that. He seems to forget his own past.

I bought his Charlie Hebdo book intending to give it a fair reading, but I never got past the introduction because at the same time he was arguing that Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims would never attack humorists, he was also arguing that we really need to understand how supremely provocative to Islam the Hebdo insults were. It thus seemed to me that his belt was missing a few loops.

Posted 6 years ago #

You must log in to post.