Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Sibel Edmonds / Newsbud Conference (2 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

What's the word on Sibel Edmonds? She really has gone whole hog into this stuff. Boiling frogs, newsbud?? Something doesn't feel right, but maybe I'm just too cynical.

First Annual 9/11 Activist Summit
    http://911truth.org/first-annual-911-activist-summ...

What: Webinar- Live, Interactive & Participatory Conference Online

Date: Sunday, September 10, 2017

Time: 5:00 p.m. Pacific to 7:30 p.m. Pacific

Length: 150+ Minutes

Venue: Newsbud Exclusive Webinar – Available by Advance Ticket Purchase & Registration

Price: $145 (Newsbud Community Members) $180 (Nonmembers)

Sibel Edmonds- Founder & Editor of Newsbud, FBI Whistleblower

James Corbett- Investigative Journalist & Producer of Corbett Report

Cynthia McKinney- Former U.S. Congresswoman (GA) & 9/11 Investigator

Wayne Madsen- Investigative Journalist & Author, Publisher of Madsen Report

Daniel Estulin- Best-Selling Author & Producer

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. mark

The last two speakers have claimed the WTC was knocked down by nukes. That makes the "thermite" claim almost seem sane by comparison.

$145 seems like a lot of money to listen. For that much money, you could buy copies of the best books: Disconnecting the Dots, The War on Truth, Crossing the Rubicon, The Road to 9/11, The Terror Timeline - and have money left over to patronize your local farmers market.

John Judge was on Cynthia McKinney's staff and I think he did some of the best actual research, but his views are heresy for the half truth movement. He wasn't afflicted with the problem of politicians to accept everyone's views, regardless of evidence. I believe in working with almost anyone, but believing in any claim of conspiracy regardless of facts is a giant mistake.

Posted 6 years ago #

You must log in to post.