Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Barry Kissin Critique of Bollyn (4 posts)

1. BrianG

Mr. Kissin appeared in a 9/11 anniversary panel discussion with Bollyn, Michael Springman, Richard Gage, and others. Barbara Honegger harangued the panel for a long time during the question period. Both she and Bollyn used the word "sayanim," apparently trying to do their bit to make bigotry seem mainstream.

Mr. Kissin has a major essay on Bollyn entitled "Critique of Christopher Bollyn and his Influence Upon the Truth Movement". Unfortunately so far it seems to be featured only at that site that rhymes with "Better Wins Delay" and a few sites I never heard of.

Kissin appeared on Kevin Barrett's radio program, and despite the presence of audio interference such that Barrett hung up on him at least six times to re-establish the connection, Kissin kicked Barrett's flabby butt big time. (Barrett is more in his element doing stuff like "False Flag News" wherein he and a toady quibble about trifles to try to make their massive conspiracy theories seem rigorous.)

Kissin complains that Bollyn has declared the 28 pages issue to be a ruse to distract from the culpability of Israel. Kissin says that the Saudis would not dare to participate in the 9/11 plot without the coordinating with US authorities. Every time that Bollyn finds a Jew in the op, he assumes control by Israel.

Kissin says that Bollyn claims that Ptech was the linchpin to the 9/11 op, and Bollyn claims that that it was Mossad-owned. Kissin invoked Indira Singh as an expert on Ptech. It's a Saudi company controlled by the CIA.
    Al Qadi controls Ptech, and he’s another Bandar.

Kissin: Bollyn says Israel’s crimes are un-American. But America has been doing these crimes all along. America is not taking orders from Israel. The problem is not Israel, it’s the American power structure. We, the Americans, and not the Israelis, are the greatest purveyors of violence in the world. America does this all over the world, not just in the Middle East. The notion that the Israeli interest in the War on Terror is the supreme interest is absurd.

Kissin: Alexander Haig said that Israel is a permanent unsinkable aircraft carrier that costs us no military lives and is vital to our national security. You [Barrett] said that in the 1950’s people in the Middle East loved the USA. Have you forgotten 1954 in Iran? What did that have to do with Israeli influence?

Kissin: Israel's help is not Israel's control. There's an alliance, sure, but the decisions are made by Americans for America's interests. Every time Bollyn finds a Jew, control by Israel is assumed.

Barrett invokes Susan Lindauer as an expert on Iraq.

Kissin: It’s nonsense. The USA used to have a global war against communism, now it’s the war against terror to justify global domination. That’s not Israel, which has 1/40th of our population and 1/50th of our GNP. It’s not in charge. Stop ignoring the nature of American Empire, it’s rapaciousness.

Back to me, now. Mr. Kissin's very powerful argument is that those who claim that Israel is the driving force are deflecting from the fact that it is the USA that is responsible for these crimes, and has been responsible since before there was a USA -- since the King Philip War of 1675.

The Jew-haters (who can not honestly claim to be merely anti-zionist, as many ethical Jews are) want us to blame everything on Israel, so that instead of directing our energies at the power structure of the USA, with its global dominating 700 military bases around the world, we merely seek to put down Israel.

Bollyn's new book is just 40,000 words and it's so repetitive and so incompetently put together, it's self-discrediting.

One more thing. Sometime around 2004 or 2005 I attended a lecture by Ward Churchill at CSUMB near Monterey. A woman with long red hair sat down next to me -- a bit older than me, somewhat hatchet-faced, but she had a nice body and I could have been sexually interested. She introduced herself as Barbara Honegger and said that she was the one who had informed Michael Ruppert about the war games. When I met Ms. Honegger again in 2005 or 2006, she was quite plump and no sexual interest was possible. I asked around if she had ever been slender, and nobody remembered her as being slender. So it looks like the "Barbara Honegger" I met was a double. Creepy.

Later, I was driving Richard Gage's Motor Home around for his barnstorming tours. I drove him from Walnut Creek to Portland, OR and to Los Angeles and back. When we stopped in at Monterey, Barbara arranged for us to stay at a military campground at a military golf course at the Monterey facility. She drove in ahead of us to lead the way to the campground. Richard Gage was driving. She waved us in toward a space between two of those huge slab-sided motorhomes. I said "No, no, no, no! Let's pick our own space!" Her face fell when we drove past the space she wanted.

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

Fascinating information, Brian. I didn't know you had worked with Richard Gage that closely. What's your take on him? I find it hard to believe that he's that naive (and otherwise inexcusable) to still be associating with Bollyn, etc.

I honestly haven't paid much attention to any of these people or their antics in a while. I had to refresh myself on Honegger's background. Sounds like someone we should definitely trust. Masters in experimental psychology.

https://www.911tap.org/presenters-bios/918-present...

Barbara Honegger is a leading researcher, author and public speaker on the 9/11 Pentagon attack and the anthrax attacks.

She has served in high-level positions in the U.S. Federal Government, including White House Policy Analyst and Special Assistant to the Assistant to the President.

Her pioneering book October Surprise, on the deep story behind the Iran side of the Iran/Contra scandal, now confirmed by formerly classified documents, led to a full-subpoena-power U.S. Congressional investigation.

From 2000 to 2011, Ms. Honegger served as Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School, the premiere science, technology and national security affairs graduate research university of the U.S. Department of Defense. She was the only invited researcher to testify at both the historic Toronto 9/11 Hearings on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 and the follow-on Vancouver Hearings six months later. She is one of 50 founding current and former high-level government, military and intelligence officials to call for a new 9/11 investigation at PatriotsQuestion911.com, and one of 20 charter members of Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth.

Ms. Honegger has a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree from Stanford University; a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Experimental Psychology from John F. Kennedy University; and Masters level certification in National Security Decision-making from the Naval War College, all in the U.S.

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. BrianG

I was on the original Board of Directors of the Architects and Engineers group. I believe I was the first one to resign, too. It was over their tolerance for Kevin Barrett. I wanted them to remove his name from the petition, just as they would have removed David Duke's, and to refuse to appear with him in Wisconsin-area events. One of the other Board members lived in Barrett's region and seemed to take a shine to him. So did David Ray Griffin and Robert Bowman. I never understood this.

Mr. Gage was fanatically hard-working, dedicated, perceptive, open-minded, and very ambitious. For a long time he maintained an architectural job by day and ran the 9/11 group weekends and evenings far into the wee hours. After the economic crash of 2008 he lost his day job when the huge shopping center/highrise apartment project he was working on was placed in an induced coma. (They'd already put up the structural steel.)

In the early years money was always a problem and he had to take the donations he could get.

The architects and engineers group early on adopted the position that it would not comment on controversies surrounding the Pentagon, and that it would not point fingers at possible perps. We needed to determine what happened before assigning blame.

When Mr. Gage first proposed to speak before the Nation of Islam in February, 2012 (along with Kevin Ryan) about "What Happened and Why" several prominents in the group resigned in protest over NoI's anti-semitism. I supported the decision to speak there on pragmatic grounds. It would allow us to deliver surplus DVDs into the hands of an underserved market sector -- the Chicago African-American community -- and I had little doubt that these DVDs would be passed on and around. There's not much to do in Chicago in the long, long Siberian wintertime. I also supported the decision because I knew Mr. Gage was going to do it anyway. He was not going to pass up the opportunity to speak to a thousand people, many of them newbies.

The second appearance at the NoI was in February, 2017 and was framed as "The War on Islam: 9/11 Revisited, Uncovered, and Exposed". This time Kevin Ryan was absent. The co-stars were Barrett and Bollyn. My response at the time was to say somewhat hysterically "Well at least he didn't hug them!" as if that meant something.

You can give an objective presentation to an antisemitic audience, and that's OK.

You can appear on a panel before an objective audience along with an antisemitic panelist and I guess that's OK--if you take steps to distance yourself from him. Rolling your eyes, for instance, refusing to shake hands.

You appear on a panel with two raging antisemites before an antisemitic audience, and it looks like you're endorsing their nonsense.

I don't know how to explain this. Maybe Mr. Gage has been hanging out with nutjobs in Idaho for too long, maybe he's been bribed to cozy up to Barrett and Bollyn, maybe he's been blackmailed. Maybe he's just gotten too tired to care and just wants to relive those barnstorming days when he spoke to packed halls. Maybe he has become a sincere believer in the "Israel did it" thesis. I don't know. Last time I spoke with him was just before he moved to Idaho many years ago.

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. mark

Another reason not to be part of Mr. Gage's group is the nonsense he promotes about the WTC collapses ...

And alleged neutrality about the fact that Flight 77 hit the Pentacle is tacit promotion of the disinformation, as John Judge warned from the start.

Chicago's winter is cold, but not "Siberian."

Mr. Griffin wasn't the brightest researcher, to be polite. Probably sincere, but a bit confused when it came to fact checking. There are many who got addicted to science fiction stories about 9/11, perhaps that is part of the psychological explanation as to why some who should know better embrace racists who spout appealing BS about 9/11 to those who feel the wilder the claim the more real it must be. That dysfunction is part of what keeps most of the public from looking at real evidence that the attacks were deliberately allowed to happen, the coup against JFK and other major scandals infested by distracting hoaxes.

As for the October Surprise, Gary Sick's book of that name is a much better read than Honegger's and is not burdened by promotion of the "no plane hit Pentagon" hoax.

Hi, Echelon!

Posted 6 years ago #

You must log in to post.