Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Mint Press News on the Dancing Isralies and Mossad Foreknowledge (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-d...

NEW YORK — For nearly two decades, one of the most overlooked and little known arrests made in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks was that of the so-called “High Fivers,” or the “Dancing Israelis.” However, new information released by the FBI on May 7 has brought fresh scrutiny to the possibility that the “Dancing Israelis,” at least two of whom were known Mossad operatives, had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center.

Shortly after 8:46 a.m. on the day of the attacks, just minutes after the first plane struck the World Trade Center, five men — later revealed to be Israeli nationals — had positioned themselves in the parking lot of the Doric Apartment Complex in Union City, New Jersey, where they were seen taking pictures and filming the attacks while also celebrating the destruction of the towers and “high fiving” each other. At least one eyewitness interviewed by the FBI had seen the Israelis’ van in the parking lot as early as 8:00 a.m. that day, more than 40 minutes prior to the attack. The story received coverage in U.S. mainstream media at the time but has since been largely forgotten.

The men — Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Oded Ellner, Yaron Shimuel and Omar Marmari — were subsequently apprehended by law enforcement and claimed to be Israeli tourists on a “working holiday” in the United States where they were employed by a moving company, Urban Moving Systems. Upon his arrest, Sivan Kurzberg told the arresting officer, “We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem.”

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. BrianG

When I first became interested in 9/11 Truth in 2004 (and was just starting on the internet as well) one of the first websites I found was WhatReallyHappened. I didn't know who or what to believe. I found the story of the Dancing Israelis very disturbing, partly because I had come to recognize that sometimes intelligence agencies trade favors -- so if US intel wants some dirty and/or illegal work done, sometimes they have foreign agents do it.

Later I discovered Mark's Oil Empire website and he provided me with a very useful crib sheet for sorting the wheat from the chaff.

I read Victor Ostrovsky's books and realized it would be totally out of character for Mossad agents to blow their cover because they could not keep their juvenile enthusiasm contained. I noted that they had outed their employment cover (Urban Moving Systems), that there were two separate incidents of conspicuous demonstrations of glee (at Liberty Park and Union City). I noted that the Mossadniks who were arrested had not ditched the van and had not sanitized it. I smelled a rat.

I don't think Mossad agents make themselves conspicuous, or get themselves arrested, by accident. So obviously they were ordered to do it.

And then we have the "picture van" which was stopped a few blocks away from the ad hoc 9/11 security HQ with a mural on it showing an airplane attacking the WTC. The people in the van were described as middle easterners who did not speak English. They were let go. They had to be Israelis. If they were Persians or Arabs, they would not have been let go. The picture van was not by any stretch of the imagination an expression of spontaneous enthusiasm for the attack. It was a clear indication to the security community of Israeli foreknowledge of the attacks.

The Barrett's and Bollyns of the world regard foreknowledge as evidence that the Mossad did the attacks. I don't think the Mossad is that stupid. I don't think they would have anything to do with something with so many moving parts as the 9/11 attacks, with so much to go wrong, or anything involving Bush or Rummy.

So why were the demonstrations ordered? I think it was to show the security community worldwide that the Mossad had advance knowledge of the attacks, and thus the USA should have, too. It also took some heat off the Bush administration, by having the crazies jump to the conclusion that "da Joooz" did it, while creating an implicit blackmail threat to reveal the warnings the Mossad gave to the Bushcists. (And a year later, the Mossad did make a partial reveal of the Mossad warnings -- or at least the German mainstream press thinks so.)

A secondary benefit from the Dancing Israelis stunt was that it created a meme that was easily trackable through the internets. Who was spreading it, who believed it, who was embroidering it.

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. BrianG

On second thought I suppose that it just might be possible that the Picture Van was painted after the attacks. I don't know what time it was when the van was stopped. I don't know what kind of quick-dry paints might have been available to knowledgeable painters. I've seen street artists do amazing spray-can work on cardboard in less than ten minutes at Times Square. So "not by any stretch of the imagination" is over-stated.

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.