Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

9/11 info new to me (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Someone sent this through the grapevine. Thoughts? I wasn't aware of much of this info. Probably haven't watched a 9/11 video in several years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk&fe...

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. mark

from the summary:

"Special thanks to Michael C. Ruppert, Mark H. Gaffney, and Kevin Ryan"

I support Mike's research.

Gaffney claimed nukes were involved. Ryan seems more rational but I'm not a believer in the demolition claims. It is fortunate the towers stayed standing as long as they did, which enabled most people below the impacts to escape.

I think the title and comments are enough for me, and won't watch the video.

I do recommend "The Watchdogs Didn't Bark" by John Duffy and Ray Nowosielski as the best research anyone has done in years.

In sadder news, historycommons.org seems to be down again. Hope it's not permanent. The internet giveth and the internet taketh away.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

I think the title and comments are enough for me, and won't watch the video.

That was my thinking as well. But some respected JFK researchers were passing around this link, so I actually took a look. I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'm sure there's some BS in there, but it was new to me.

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.