Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Tulsi Gabbard (9 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Not sure where I stand on Tulsi...or if there's any validity to these critiques. Or the idea that she's aligned with Modi.

Tulsi Gabbard Still Dogged By Krishna Cult Rumors
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tulsi-gabbard-krish...

Tulsi Gabbard, Cult Born And Raised.
    https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2015/09/...

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

The Uncomfortable Truth About Tulsi Gabbard

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-uncomfortabl...

Marc Steiner: So let’s talk about though the other [inaudible 00:06:43] heart of what you’re writing about. And I think that this is something … I’ve received different emails from people who watch The Real News upset we didn’t have Tulsi on more. And I look forward to interviewing Tulsi about all this as well, directly. But to really wrestle with her record, and what she’s really done and said, so let’s take this back for a minute. Let’s look at something that has happened with her interaction with the Indian Prime Minister, Modi, and also with Sisi when she went there. And what was interesting to see is that, Murtaza Mohammad Hussain tweeted this, he said: “If you want to know why Tulsi Gabbard is accused of being a supporter of murderous dictators who fit her ideology rather than a simple peacenik, reminder, she did a solidarity visit to Sisi after he massacred 800 protesters in one day. Don’t think Egypt was facing regime change.”

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

img

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. BrianG

Looks like a photoshop job to me (unless somebody sawed the book in half).

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. BrianG

The shadows don't work even if they sawed the book in half. The book should be casting a shadow across her ribs.

Also, I suspect from the placement of the hand that we ought to be able to see her elbow.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

I know someone who claims that he talked to Tulsi about the book and she confirmed that she had read it.

Not sure how conspiratorial we need to get about this picture. Do you think this was created by someone hoping to taint her as a conspiracy theorist or someone wishing that it was true?

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. BrianG

I'm sure you know as well as I the hazards of ascribing motivation to someone we don't know. At one time in AE911Truth I was assigned to adapt a certain set of very wise principles for the use of the AE group. I remember something about needing paystub evidence before accusing someone of being a paid shill. I never finished the assignment because there was way too much to do at the time. Filling out the registration forms for 501(c)3 status was another assignment that proved beyond my capabilities.

I take it back about the shadows. I'm an amateur sleuth and I spoke too fast. Look at the shadow of her glasses on her arm. The sun is overhead, and the angle of the book is exactly right so that the book's cover is in shadow, and the shadow is underneath the book. But what's that white icicle? Look how wide the book is. Shouldn't the shadow be just as wide? But it's not.

I still have a problem with the book. If it's jammed up against her ribs on the side, then why doesn't her blouse poof out over her hip?

It seems to me that people trying to slam Ms. Gabbard as a conspiracy theorist and people trying to promote Mr. Douglas's book by associating it with Ms. Gabbard would both be motivated to fake the picture.

No accusations here, but we should all remember the lesson of Dan Rather. He was brought down by a fake copy of a true document. I heard (I can't remember where) that Michael Moore was given the same document, and his fact checkers warned Moore not to take the bait.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. truthmod
    Administrator

Not sure I mentioned this before:

I got the photo on Twitter where someone posted it as a screen capture from one of Tulsi's livestreams in Wisconsin.

If this was a campaign to taint Tulsi as a CT, they haven't done a very good job. Here are some of the posts on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=tulsi%20gabbard%20jfk...

I suppose you're right that one of these people who were recommending the book to her just photoshopped it into her arm.

Posted 4 years ago #
  9. mark

Gabbard was the only Representative to vote "present" (neither yes nor no) on impeaching Trump.

"oil we are saying is give impeachment a chance" www.oilempire.us/impeach.html

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.