Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Jane Goodall warns about "zoonoses" (3 posts)

1. mark

One of the best insights about covid is from Jane Goodall, who has warned that destroying wild Nature has boomeranged onto humans. I doubt most virus deniers know the word "zoonosis" but it refers to diseases that come from other species. SARS-1, SARS-CoV-2, HIV, Nipah, MERS and many others are due to diseases jumping from bats, chimps, etc. to humans. I find this more troubling than claims of a lab leak (which have yet to be proved, whether true or false). She's been vocal about this, a search will find lots of interviews with her. Facts matter.

I've seen an estimate that surveying all of the bat caves of east Asia for viruses that threaten humans would cost several billion dollars. A bargain compared to the disruption and a pittance compared to military spending. This Week in Virology podcast had a recent discussion about bat viruses found in a cave in Laos - it's not only China that is the reservoir.

There's also the threat of factory farming and antibiotic resistance, which could be a worse problem. I don't see conspiracy culture discussing that.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

Forgive me, but I have some doubts about the climate champions being pushed by the World Economic Forum and Salesforce. Are you eager for the elites who brought us to this point to institute their plans for saving the world?

Saving the Earth or Saving Capitalism? The Inconvenient Truth Behind Today’s Youth Climate Campaigns

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/sa...

Great synopsis of the powerful corporations funding (via their foundations) the global climate emergency movement. Especially concerning is Morningstar’s report on Jane Goodall’s and Greta Thunberg’s involvement in the Fourth Industrial Revolution panel at the World Economic Panel in Davos in in January. Both Bill Gates and Al Gore (along with a number of fossil fuel companies) are involved in promoting the rollout of carbon capture techonolgy, software behavioral change (eg We Don’t Have Time) technology and various geoengineering technologies – to be funded mainly via the redirection of public pension funds.

“What is going on – is the launch of a global campaign to usher in a required consensus for the Paris Agreement, the New Green Deal and all climate related policies and legislation written by the power elite – for the power elite.”

– Cory Morningstar [1]

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. mark

I recommend a course in basic logic.

Show where Jane Goodall is supposedly promoting rampant capitalism? That's the opposite of what she has promoted for decades.

She advocates for direct understanding of nature, not corporate greenwashing.

I've read some of Cory Morningstar - she dislikes corporate BS but has little understand of ecology herself and no understanding of basic public health.

Goodall and others have warned for decades that destroying wild Nature risked a boomerang of zoonoses infecting humans. She was right, unfortunately.

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.