Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

FDA / NIH / WHO / CDC / AMA - Conflicts of interest / Corruption (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

I didn't know these facts and they don't sound good to me. If they are not facts, please correct me.

RFK Jr:

https://ratical.org/PandemicParallaxView/Conscienc...

FDA gets 50 percent of its budget from vaccine companies, from the industry. Fifty percent.[13] The CDC has an $11.5 billion budget and 4.9 billion of that is buying and selling and distributing vaccines.[14] CDC is a vaccine company. It owns 57 vaccine patents[15] so it can make money on every sale of a vaccine. NIH owns hundreds of vaccine patents.[16] NIH owns half the patent for the Moderna vaccine.[17] There’s five individuals in NIH and the rules at NIH is if you’re a scientist or an official who worked on a vaccine, you’re allowed to collect $150,000 a year in royalties on sales that that vaccine makes.[18] These regulatory agencies are actually vaccine companies.[19] The vaccine marketing sales part of those agencies is the tail that is now wagging the regulatory dog.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. mark

Ratical used to be one of my favorite websites, before the pandemic. Ratical has one of the best repositories on accurate JFK info and even John Judge's comments on 9/11 foreknowledge (which most 9/11 half truth sites detest, since he pointed out the plane really hit the Pentacle).

It's sad to see this excellent effort post stuff from the John Birch Society, which hated President Kennedy.

Claiming that CDC is a "vaccine company" is moronic.

Federal law requires that research done by federal agencies has the patents held by the public, ie. by the federal agencies involved. If a virologist invents a vaccine while working for the federal government they cannot own the patent rights. (I like Dr. Salk's approach to the polio vaccine - he made the patent public and free for all, a great humanitarian gesture.). If a federal weapons scientist invents a better way to kill people, the patent is held by the feds, not something that can be taken to profit in private industry. If a federal agronomist invents a better way to grow food, the expert is not allowed to profit from that discovery in private industry.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. mark

Also, if one really thinks that vaccines are just a deep state financial scam to inject us all with tracking microchips and make us sick, then please consider signing a waiver against medical treatment. Hospitals are stressed from treating the pandemic patients, especially now that vaccines to reduce the severity are available and free.

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.