Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

GNN Column "The 9/11 truth movement, amorphous blob of. (2 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

GNN Column "The 9/11 truth movement, amorphous blob of.

http://nada.gnn.tv/blogs/15698/The_9_11_truth_move...

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

"Absolutely No Formal Structure"?

Great article. Good post. Good to see someone's getting it right. One concern. The author is quite adament about the fact that this movement has no structure, to the point of appearing as though he or she were trying to make a point. I question the emphasis.

I suppose it helps the movement to suggest that there is no one person, or organization to attack. This is quite savvy from a strategic viewpoint. However, it would have been more accurate to suggest that there were no leaders or dominant organizations at present. We have structure. The 9/11 truth movement functions based on many local organization, each with their own structure. This diversity is generating the evolution of the movement. I believe that in time, the strongest of these projects will become the most popular, and begin to coordinate on a national or even international level.

Unfortunately, we have to expect that two out of three of the top projects will have been initiated, funded, or infiltrated by "The Man". I keep expecting to see some new, well funded 9/11 project, from people we have never heard of before, that suddenly rises to national prominance. The mainstream 9/11 truth organization, that pulls a lot of punches, and makes it safe for the average 'American' to address the issue. Beware.

But, overall, this article really breaks it down. I like the emphasis on either wanting information or intentional ignorance. These hit-pieces are coming at us daily. But as the author notes, responses to these puppets will be overwhelmingly critical.

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.