Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Should we try to get 1000+ people to march thru NYC??? (3 posts)

1. Should we try to get 1000+ people to march thru NYC???

Should we prepare for a march thru downtime manhattan and times square, when the weather gets nice around late march, early april.

Do this to get the word out about Loose change 3?

I think we should have a MINIMUM of 1000 people however

And we carry a sign that says Free Video. Learn the facts, End the media black out www.loosechange911.com Something like that. However the sign should be about, and im not joking, im serious, about 50-100 feet long. www.loosechange911.com take sup at least 50 feet, and 10 people carry it alone/

If we try to get a minimum of 1000 people (But we should try to get as many as possible, No maximum limit), People Could Take us MORE seriously and it could wake up a lot of people in NYC, with the more people marching. We should also aim to give out 10000 copies of loose change 3. This will cause the media to pay attention to us.

We make stops at CNN,FOX,NYTIMES Etc.

Some people said doing this on the 9/11 anniversay is dispectful, So how about March-April, On the day, or week after the Release of LC-3 To help get the world out.

What do you guys think? Bad idea? Good idea?

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

good idea..

It's a great idea. But coordinating a big march is a lot of work. If you got the Loose Change guys signed on, it wouldn't be hard to get 1000 people.

Definitely a large protest should happen before the next anniversary.

I still like the idea of marching on DC and then camping and not leaving until we get some accountability.

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. Re: good idea..

There is already going to be a march on The Pentagon soon. Maybe we can truth to merge something with 9/11 truth there.

Also

WE Could also do it in as many cities as possible to get the word out on LC-3 Release as well as hand out as many people as possible if more cities do this. Lets not quit and keep going. Many people dont have PC's so thry could use this info.

Here is 9/11/05

Only 300 did this at times square:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwc4ythrvHo

Start at 3:00 and end at 6:00..Watch those 3 minutes.

The Media COMPLETELY Blacked out this event, Nothing

We can easily get 1000 people. We can help get the word out to millions Of People in New York City about Loose Change 3

I still think we need a 50 foot long sign that is about 3-5 feet high with 10 people carrying it that says Investigate 9/11 www.loosechange911.com free video, end the media blackout, learn the truth

I am just not sure if going with A sign that says 9/11 was an inside job, would automatally shut people off, We want to encourage them to investigate 9/11

Also, I just thought of another sign.

Your Media Lies! Owned by Government cooperations (research this first)

Support Alterntive Media

If we can attack the media in NYC, They will be forced to cover 9.11 truth, if they get hit hard enough, they will be forced to admit its an inside job.

I will be there as well, Count me in, Im in PA. Could goto NYC or DC, Prefer NYC...We just need an organizer.

Should we Try to organize an event? We just need a Truth Group In NY or DC or Both To sponser it, Then we can get the word out.

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.