Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Important Information on the "Space Beam" Term (6 posts)

1. CB_Brooklyn

Important Information on the "Space Beam" Term

The article here http://www.truthmove.org/content/disinformation

gives the reader the impression that Dr Judy Wood said the towers were destroyed by space beams. However, this is completely false.

Judy Wood has NEVER said that the beam must have come from space.

The 9/11 term "space beam" was coined by Steven Jones for the sole purpose of discrediting Judy Wood's work. Documented proof of this is here:
    http://www.911researchers.com/node/90

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

Sorry, thanks for pointing that out...

So, Judy Woods uses the term "Star Wars Beam Weapon" instead? Not much of a difference. Maybe I'll change it to be more accurate. But I find this charge to be totally disingenuous:

Steven Jones uses "space beam" for the purpose of mind control over the 9/11 Truthlings, in an attempt to discourage them from looking at the evidence

http://www.911researchers.com/node/90

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Space Dominance - Plans vs. Capabilites

For more information about satellite weapons have a look at our Space Dominance page.

http://www.truthmove.org/content/space-dominance/

The reality of the issue is heavy. But nowhere on our page do we imply that there is any evidence that these weapons have been tested. We know they are working on it, and it won't be long before they conduct a secret test, if they haven't already. But for now all we can do is question its development.

Saying that these weapons were used to destroy the twin towers is fanciful and heavily betrays the concept of Occam's Razor. "The explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating, or "shaving off", those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory." In other words, you don't advance weaker theories when there are stronger ones present. This is certainly a big issue for the movement. In this case, the towers being set with explosives is far more plausible and supported by facts, than the notion that space beam weapons, which is what they are, were used for the very first time on 9/11. We're just talking good scientific method here. Not about everyone's right to their own unique opinion.

The 'space beam' hypothesis is total disinfo garbage. The plane pods may have started out as honest inquiry, but the issue was captured and advanced by those trying to undermine the movement. I can't imagine that this hypothesis had such an innocent beginning. Maybe.

Either way, while the plans are underway, there is no strong evidence yet that these weapons have been used.

Posted 17 years ago #
  4. CB_Brooklyn

Re: Space Dominance - Plans vs. Capabilites

I agree! The 'space beam' hypothesis IS total disinfo garbage. The term "space beam" was used by Steven Jones to discredit Judy Wood. Most of what SJ has ever said is total garbage.

Why do you constantly use the term "space beam"? Judy Wood / Morgan Reynolds have never used that term. And, as I pointed out, the beam did not have to come from space. And Wood / Reynolds never said it had to. So why are you repeatedly using that term? Are YOU trying to spread disinfo?

Wood/Reynolds' paper is called the "Star Wars Beam Weapon". However, the name is being changed slowly to "Star Wars Directed-Energy Weapons".

If you think these weapons don't exist then you obviously haven't seen the "Evidence for Existence of Directed Energy Weapons" article:
    http://www.911researchers.com/node/25

Posted 17 years ago #
  5. truthmover
    Administrator

Gotcha

The use of the term 'space beam' is obviously pejorative, and I figure most likely arose from Judy Wood's unfortunate choice of title, and people's desire to characterize her as having little credibility. She has certainly made herself an easy target.

If we can't find any instance of these people suggesting that satellites were involved, we will change the wording from 'space beam' to 'directed energy,' of something like that, as our intention is not to poke fun and Judy, but expose her inadequate methodology.

I would like to point out that the Disinfo page never specifically attributes the term 'space beam' to Judy Wood.

Posted 17 years ago #
  6. CB_Brooklyn

Re: Gotcha

truthmover Wrote:

The use of the term 'space beam' is obviously pejorative, and I figure most likely arose from Judy Wood's unfortunate choice of title, and people's desire to characterize her as having little credibility. She has certainly made herself an easy target.

If we can't find any instance of these people suggesting that satellites were involved, we will change the wording from 'space beam' to 'directed energy,' of something like that, as our intention is not to poke fun and Judy, but expose her inadequate methodology.

I would like to point out that the Disinfo page never specifically attributes the term 'space beam' to Judy Wood

Most writers have the luxury of naming their works after completion, but that wasn't the case here. Judy stated that she and Morgan decided to put the little available information they had up on the internet as soon as possible, for self preservation reasons. They certainly would be expected to have put more effort into the actual data in the paper than the title. The paper has grown tremendously (with more data) since.

Judy/Morgan don't want to narrow the theory down to a specific source of DEW (space-based weapon, HAARP, airplane, helicopters, etc.) They don't have data to support it. But the data does support DEWs.

Every usage of the term "space beam" by someone in the truth movement does not help in the least. It just serves as a distraction to looking at evidence by assuming it's not worthwhile.

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.