Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Truthmove.org is peddling disinformation? (3 posts)

1. raythio

Truthmove.org is peddling disinformation?

How to destroy the Truth Movement???

http://killtown.blogspot.com/

Truthmove.org, another nicely polished 9/11 planehugger site, just set up a new page about disinformation amongst the 9/11 truth movement.

The purpose of this page, according to them, is [bolding mine]

No. Words.

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

Ya, we saw that. Sad huh?

Thanks for posting this. Glad to people are keeping their eye on our adversaries. Not enemies necessarily, but we are definitely not on the same team.

Jules: "What's your contribution to the 9/11 truth movement for the day?"

Killtown: "My contribution of the day is to try & stop sites like yours from peddling disinformation."

Jules:

Subject - Splitting threads

"Morgan Reynolds

"I do not believe there is technology to project a realistic 3D high-speed image in broad daylight, as hypothesized by hologram speculation . Instead I am proposing that a real airplane suddenly turned sky blue on its underside, thereby “disappearing” from view, and maybe even simultaneously reflecting lower Manhattan on its topside to fool people at higher elevations."

In spite of your uncooperative approach, one of these days, when I'm not busy doing something a lot more important, I'll make the changes you are requesting. According to my research, and your comments, "holograms" should be 'ghost planes' and "space-beam" should be 'directed energy beam'.

Unfortunately, based on your attitude and approach, I can only assume that you will find some other reason to say that we are spreading disinformation. Hey, I'm down for some punchy give and take. But not if I think we aren't on the same team."

I now figure that this guy is just a debunker, and I won't be paying much attention to his attacks in the future. They have little power over you when you recognize that they all just act so damn immature. Its like we're dealing with kids in Junior High School detention trying to excuse their way out of it. Obvious fallacy has no power over me.

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

so you want some disinformation

here you go:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Dan-Wallace-and-decep...

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.