Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

TM banner exchange with 911blogger? (Update: Yes) (8 posts)

1. TM banner exchange with 911blogger? (Update: Yes)

I think you guys should really do this and I'm sure Dz would be cool with it. Scroll down the page on 911blogger and you'll see the banner exaganges with other sites;

http://911blogger.com/dailynews

Here's the rough size that I think it'll need to be;

And this is how it would look, I knocked this up in Photoshop;

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

Thanks Dem...

We'd love to do this, thanks for the suggestion. Right now, I don't think our link in the huge list gets many hits. We've been wondering how to suggest to 911blogger to narrow down their references or specifically point readers toward the best resources. I know they like to remain neutral, but maybe this would be a good way...

cooperativeresearch.org
    911Research.WTC7.net
    911revisited.com
    911review.com
    911proof.com
    911courage.org
    questioning911.com
    legitgov.org
    v911t.org
    Citizens Counter-Coup
    911readingroom.org
    911busters.com
    mujca.com
    911truthnow.org
    911eyewitness.com
    911weknow.com
    tyrannyalert.com
    universalseed.org
    911omissionreport.com
    911truthseekers.org
    timetowakeup.net
    killtown
    8thestate.com
    ReOpen911.org
    9eleven.info
    911source.org
    911think.com
    911tv.org
    911.clubivy.org
    globalconspiracyvideos.com
    whokilledjohnoneill.com/
    grandtheftcountry.com
    oprah911.com
    Youth for 9/11 Truth
    truth911.net
    justacitizen.com
    MartialLaw911.info
    911truestory.com
    911sharethetruth.com
    wanttoknow.info
    deceptiondollar.com
    team8plus.org
    bush911video.com
    truthmove.org
    Flight77.info
    explosive911analysis.com
    flight93crash.com
    unansweredquestions.org
    911blimp.net
    emergencynow.info
    911bookshelf.com
    summeroftruth.org
    911truthradio.com
    supportthetruth.com
    mime11.com
    oilempire.us
    physics911.net
    physics911.ca
    jonhs.net/911/
    nw0.info
    comcast.net/~skydrifter
    investigate911.com
    www.timetowakeup.net
    peoplefor911justice.com
    www.911truthualbany.org

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. SkepticGuy

Give me a 728x90 banner and I'll put into rotation at the top of http://www.abovetopsecret.com We got nearly 1.5 million unique visitors in January.

Posted 17 years ago #
  4. Re: Thanks Dem...

truthmod Wrote:

We'd love to do this, thanks for the suggestion. Right now, I don't think our link in the huge list gets many hits. We've been wondering how to suggest to 911blogger to narrow down their references or specifically point readers toward the best resources. I know they like to remain neutral, but maybe this would be a good way..

I totally agree there's a bit too much bullshit in that list - 911eyewitness.com, killtown, team8plus.org - to name a few.

Posted 17 years ago #
  5. truthmod
    Administrator

thanks SkepticGuy!

We're working on some banner graphics...we'll get back to you soon.

Posted 17 years ago #
  6. Victronix

The underlying purpose of a long BS list of sites is a form of peer pressure, in way, pressuring people to accept the swamp of disinfo sites as reasonable because they (the 'authority' of the website) are supporting these bogus sites by linking to them, so the pressure is on anyone who else who doesn't "accept all".

(Just to reiterate, I think the webmasters/editors are sincere, but the bogus sites they link to are not.)

Posted 17 years ago #
  7. truthmover
    Administrator

TruthMove banner up at 911Blogger.

Dem, thanks for the recommendation. You'll notice that 911blogger also finally edited their list of links, getting rid of Team8plus. I hope that people recognize this willingness on their part to address a concern that many had expressed. This is a positive step in the right direction that I hope the websites detractors will acknowledge.

While the admins will admit that they don't all agree on everything, the generally good quality of their posting certainly sets a positive example for those participating. And quite often they will chime in on an issue, and indicate that they are on the logical side of the debate.

TruthMove hasn't got it exactly just right either, but we are trying to show the same kind of adaptivity to people's concerns, while maintaining our strategic priorities. Having a lack of willingness to compromise with our peers, or find the nugget of truth in the ranting of even our most misdirected antagonist, we are simply not participating in the growth of the movement. I've learned a lot from Nico, for instance. Not about the facts of 9/11 truth mind you.

People everywhere are into this. And we have to assume that some will be more creative, or have greater insight. When we discover a better method, or more clear explanation, we must all be willing to learn something new, and be willing to adapt to our understanding and approach. Of course, just as much as we are willing to defend the movement from methods and explanations that undermine our efforts.

Posted 17 years ago #
  8. Re: TruthMove banner up at 911Blogger.

truthmover Wrote:

Dem, thanks for the recommendation. You'll notice that 911blogger also finally edited their list of links, getting rid of Team8plus. I hope that people recognize this willingness on their part to address a concern that many had expressed. This is a positive step in the right direction that I hope the websites detractors will acknowledge.

While the admins will admit that they don't all agree on everything, the generally good quality of their posting certainly sets a positive example for those participating. And quite often they will chime in on an issue, and indicate that they are on the logical side of the debate.

TruthMove hasn't got it exactly just right either, but we are trying to show the same kind of adaptivity to people's concerns, while maintaining our strategic priorities. Having a lack of willingness to compromise with our peers, or find the nugget of truth in the ranting of even our most misdirected antagonist, we are simply not participating in the growth of the movement. I've learned a lot from Nico, for instance. Not about the facts of 9/11 truth mind you.

People everywhere are into this. And we have to assume that some will be more creative, or have greater insight. When we discover a better method, or more clear explanation, we must all be willing to learn something new, and be willing to adapt to our understanding and approach. Of course, just as much as we are willing to defend the movement from methods and explanations that undermine our efforts

That looks excellent, and the quote is fantastic to!

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.