Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Don't forget this guy - Michael C. Ruppert lives (1 post)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Don't forget this guy - Michael C. Ruppert lives

Won't find a link to this on 911blogger now will you?

"FROM ME TO YOU

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL C. RUPPERT

A TRIBUTE TO GARY WEBB AND A MESSAGE OF HOPE"

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/me_to_you.shtml

January 31, 2007 – From the greatest tragedies emerge the most redeeming seeds of hope. Most of the time the seeds are unseen because they are small and their promise of life has not been fulfilled. They lie sleeping in the rubble. The seed of hope I bring you here has to do with the future of investigative journalists and investigative journalism as a whole at a time when it is, in its most courageous forms, most needed.

There are two big thank yous I must offer before beginning. The first is to the more than 100 loyal “From The Wilderness” (FTW) subscribers who took the time to write personal letters from all over the world and send donations to my attorney, Ray Kohlman to keep me alive last November and December. That doesn’t count the hundreds of emails that were sent to the blog encouraging me and giving me the strength to continue to put one foot in front of the other, no matter what. What those letters and messages said was “Mike, you have done enough for all of us. Stop now and take care of yourself because you have nothing you need to prove anymore. We have learned what you taught us.”

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.