Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

The 'smoking gun' witch hunt (1 post)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

The 'smoking gun' witch hunt

That's a bit punchy, but I want to make an important point. People that have been researching 9/11 for a number of years know that the movement could never rest on any one fact or document. The case for corruption and/or complicity is cumulative.

So while there will continue to be new breaks in information related to our cause, as we struggling for exactly that, we need to take care not to become overly concerned with any one area of 9/11 research, neglecting to broadly inform ourselves on all that is known to this point.

Read The Terror Timeline, Omissions and Distortions, Towers of Deception, The War on Freedom, Crossing the Rubicon, Synthetic Terror. Make sure you really do see the big picture before you become narrowly focused on your top three favorite points. In conversation people will expect more of you. In fact it is our concern for the big picture, the moral foundation of our concerns, that is most compelling to other right off the bat.

Yes, I really care about this. And yes, you should too. And everything I know that you don't is why I care about it. And the reason you don't know it because you don't rely upon independent media sources, and don't think for yourself enough.

You have to be an independent thinker in order to prevent yourself from walking off the edge of the cliff with everyone else. Mainstream sources allow us to feel like the environment isn't going to collapse due to our consumption. They allow us to accept dim excuses for avoiding our own responsibility in the oppression of people all over the world. And that's not acceptable. And people accepting the official story of what happened on 9/11 will not stand.

As much as this isn't just about individual facts, its not just about 9/11. The American public, circa Germany 1938, are allowing things to happen that too many people lived and died to prevent. We are taking up the cause of universal justice, where too many assassinated people left off. People who confuse this cause with anything but the most vital attempt to save this civilization from itself, are missing the point.

9/11 truth to what end? A convenient question to leave unanswered. But anyone committed to this cause has an answer. We see the stakes. Informed consent is a good place to start.

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.