Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Loose Change Final Cut + WTC 7 Flashes? (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Loose Change Final Cut + WTC 7 Flashes?

What do we all expect from this final release? It's really hard to gauge if they will finally clear out the speculation and inaccuracies. I am fairly skeptical that LC Final Cut will be a blockbuster movie just sticking to the dry facts of 9/11...

Some say it may be "final nail in the coffin" of 9/11 truth. It certainly is going to be a bigger media blitz than anything we've had before, and if the information is inaccurate, we're going to get torn apart.

I really don't know, I want to believe in these guys, but the plane pods in the first edition, the continuing use of no-plane at the Pentagon, Cleveland, and other speculations, has made me fairly skeptical. It is also just hard to believe the US government/media complex would allow LC to become a mainstream phenomenon if it really threatened the system that much...

On 9/10/06, the LC guys showed footage, I believe of WTC 7 from the south side with many flashes going off in the smoke. This was their Final Cut preview. So, whatever happened to this video, isn't delaying it's release until the movie comes out kind of irresponsible/selfish? How come I've heard nothing of this since the anniversary?

http://www.hopedance.org/cms/index.php?option=com_...

Finally, the long-awaited moment came: the preview of the final “Loose Change” movie, or what we thought was it. The preview consisted of new interviews with a host of like-minded conspiracy theorists and a series of interviews with eye-witnesses. They were gleefully applauded in turn when they appeared on screen to say things in support of the conspiracy theory, such as that they saw no plane hit the Pentagon. A glimpse of Michael Moore, however, was instantly booed.

But the most spectacular preview footage showed long moments of the towers falling under clouds of dust and debris in silent slow-motion. At first it was not obvious what was so unique about these scenes. The audience seemed to hold its breath and then gasp in gradual recognition that flashes of light appeared through the haze. Someone shouted, “You guys rock!” Another said, “They’re signals!” and a third said, “It could be glass – that’s what they might say!” anticipating the detractors’ arguments

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. Victronix

Someone at an event I was at the other night said it got into the Cannes Film Festival.

I do think the purpose is the nail in the coffin. It would be worth trying to dialog with them on the errors, but I think the time for that is past if it's going to be at Cannes. I'm not sure why they are so resistant to critique but when I tried to talk with them in Oakland they treated me like I was an agent for questioning their positions on the issues.

Someone else I know said someone just told him that Paramount is going to do a similar film and apparently the LC producer agreed to it. Now THAT could be a nail in the coffin if true.

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. AmTruth

Loose Change: Final Cut

I actually think LC hitting theaters could be the biggest thing that has happened for the movement. No matter what's in the film, the 9/11 Truth Community needs to be ready for when it's released and make sure the SOLID FACTS are brought in front of the media.

I'm reminded when The Da Vinci Code came out last summer. Even though the book was setting all kinds of records, it did not get near the amount of attention by the public and press as when the movie came out. I'm sure we'll also have a host of Debunking books and articles to come out after the release. But I hope we can strike when the iron is hot and get people to see the truth, whether the film accurately protrays this or not.

I just checked the Loose Change Website and forum. They did not have any official release dates but still say it will be sometime in '07. I'm no expert on the business of Hollywood, but don't the theaters know what movies they'll show well in advance?

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.