Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

WTC 7 in Calgary Herald (3 posts)

1. yfhahn
    Administrator

WTC 7 in Calgary Herald

As posted on 9/11 blogger:

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.htm...

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of whether debunkers have explained why the fire & gravity driven collapses of WTC 1&2 and WTC 7 differed so significantly? Though I am not going to suggest that very different structural buildings should collapse in exactly the same or even very similar ways, it seems to me there is some explaining to do if WTC 1, 2, and 7 all collapsed from fire & gravity yet the first two mushroomed outwards / fragmented during the process of the collapse while the latter remained intact in a "curtain" free-fall...

On the flipside, how do proponents of the controlled demolition view account for the difference? I believe most of what I have read about this suggests that 1&2 were, if CD, a very unconventional CD, while 7 appears to be a sort of "textbook" example.

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. Victronix

Not a single mention of the phrase "conspiracy theory" . . . almost a miracle. This is an excellent article. We have to thank authors like this when we get the time because they are likely getting slammed by others.

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

three great paragraphs :D

Struck by no aircraft, and little debris, WTC 7 nevertheless had small fires mysteriously burning in several of its middle floors. Judging from photographs, one would assume those fires should have been easily contained. Yet at 5:20 p.m., in a space of 6.5 seconds, or practically at a free-fall rate, WTC 7 collapsed perfectly into its footprint. It should have been big news, if only because it would have been the first steel-frame building in history to collapse due exclusively to fire. But for some reason, reporters gave it a wide berth. Shortly after 9/11, when Associated Press published a timeline of events called A Stunning 48 Hours of News, WTC 7 was not mentioned at all. Neither was it in the government's official 9/11 report. And to this day, authorities have only issued an inconclusive draft report as to why the building fell.
    Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.