Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

New disinfo video highly rated on YouTude: MK911 (7 posts)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

New disinfo video highly rated on YouTude: MK911

Could we call this a YouTube attack?

It references the Scholars for 9/11 truth at the end!?! The only reference. Certainly has me wondering who is responsible. Nico, or Mark Roberts?

This is totally out of control. Its intent is to muddy the waters within the movement, by drawing less skeptical people to share this kind of intentional crap that poorly represents our fundamental priorities and also to make us look crazy. I think its also supposed to be an inside insult directed at prominent movement advocates.

At first you think its a total sham, but then, of course, it is careful to hit some good points about how we are programmed and manipulated by the system. The second part the video reveals its true intent, stating that no plane wreckage was found in Shanksville or at the Pentagon. Then it covers controlled demolition in a less than responsible manner. Someone is taking the 'big picture' approach, and tying it to our worst speculation. They've obviously done their homework. Even the name raises a red flag for me.

This kind of thing may start to become more prevalent than our own media. We can't let this get us down, and have to respond. Actually this video is a bit humorous in its excess. But we can't dismiss it outright for being outrageous, as it certainly was produced with a specific intent that serves to undermine our efforts.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0JIEdTz4w

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0M6YgVvN3Y&mod...

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. Victronix

I was so bored watching part 1 I could barely get to the end. But there is a ton of hoax stuff out there like this. Where did you see it linked?

This kind of thing may start to become more prevalent than our own media.

Have you noticed the almost nonstop promotions of UFO, Bible Code, etc. type stuff on channels like the Discovery Channel? They really are pushing it as hard as they can. I assume it's part of a larger effort to muddy the waters in general so that "nothing is knowable," really. Press for Truth gets into that idea a little. I think there are a lot of deliberate efforts.

It seems that more and more films openly state that our own government will kill us, a couple I noticed recently were Children of Men and also Shooter. They are pretty direct about the situation, which is good, but makes me wonder what the next stage will be in that information war.

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

GE reality.

I just went to YouTube and was looking at the top rated news related videos of the day. It won't stay up there for long, but it got my attention.

Regarding the GE cable channels, don't get me started. Have you seen Conspiracy, or Conspiracy Files? Bin Laden? They produce a new UFO show nearly every month. Of course these same people own Animal Planet, which is as much a white wash job, as the Discovery Channel is industrial PR. And the History Channel is as devoted to selling Western supremacy as the Military Channel.

And have you noticed which commercials play on these networks? Naked PR spots for chemical, plastic, oil, and tobacco industries. Lots of pharmaceutical and military recruitment commercials. Its all so explicit.

Regarding the movies you mentioned, unfortunately I think that they play into making people feeling more powerless. My favorite movie is Brazil by Terry Gilliam. In case you haven't seen it, its about one man with ideals, in time of blind acceptance of authority, who gets squashed when he tries to escape. Amazing movie, but not encouraging in the slightest.

While that movie was a beautifully tragic metaphor for modern society, many of the movies that you are addressing do not lend themselves to reasonable critique of our present circumstances. Very much like the Discovery Channel, these movies frame counter-cultural themes while enforcing mainstream priorities. Its all about the 'so what'. What was the moral of those movies? What are people really taking away from the experience? Do they feel more empowered? Or have they simply been fed more reason to fear the power of the system?

Take a movie like The Bourne Supremacy. The whole movie makes you sympathetic to one man who has been wronged by a corrupt CIA agent. The whole movie pits him against the agency until he is able to clear his name. Kind of like The Fugitive in this way. The bulk of each of these movies is a presentation of the tactical abilities of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies. In the end of each movie, the bad cop goes down, and the good cop is there to shake the guys hand, and make it clear that the institution was never the problem, only a corrupt element that needed to be flushed out.

And both of these movies left me feeling very much like these intelligence and law enforcement agencies could easily find out everything about me, track me, and take me out for any reason. If the best CIA assassin could hardly dodge the CIA, I could never stand a chance. Not that I have any reason to hide. Every new Tom Clancy book, movie, and video game is in fact PR/commercial propaganda for the military. He consults with military and intelligence agencies, and has his own inside sources.

Not that every movie with this theme has a negative intent, but it seems that many do.

Posted 17 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

still

I'm still waiting for my personal favorite, "WMD at the WTC" to be completed. Don't think I can stomach these newjack disinfo projects yet...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3211807290...

http://forums.armageddononline.org/showthread.php?...

http://www.911eyewitness.com/truth/index.php?name=...

Posted 17 years ago #
  5. Victronix

I pretty much avoid any shows with the word "conspiracy" in the title, much less "bin Laden" . . . The one I'm really sickened by is "Future Weapons." Sick to think people watch that.

unfortunately I think that they play into making people feeling more powerless.

Yes, it's a chilling feeling (Children of Men). But did you notice the main character says that the government probably blew up the coffee shop? They filmed it in London within weeks after the bombings, so it's interesting they put that in there.

On powerlessness, I don't mind that sense in futuristic sci fi films - I expect a lot of people seek that out in films like these to validate their own sense of powerlessness in their own lives, to some extent. It's like coping with your fears by watching horror films. Dystopian sci fi will probably always have an audience for reasons like that. OTOH, I felt very good after watching the Matrix -- I hadn't realized how much I felt the sense of 'fakeness' in the world until I saw that film, and the literal and overt way they expose the fake world in that. It felt good to experience it in that way.

But we actually felt that 'Press For Truth' left us with a sense of powerlessness, which I don't think works well for an area that needs activism -- there was such an onslaught of getting nowhere, even by the families, and there was no "here's what you can do" afterward . . . not a positive vision or hopeful, we felt.

When I wrote up the recent press release for STJ for the blueprints coming out I included a statement by Steve Jones at the end --

............ Dr. Steven Jones has described the type of investigation he would like to see. He states in his paper, "A truly independent, cross-disciplinary, international panel should be formed. Such a panel would consider all viable hypotheses, including the pre-positioned-explosives theory, guided not by politicized notions and constraints, but rather by observations and calculations, to reach a scientific conclusion." ............

Hopeful and with a vision for a future. There has to be that at least when we're talking about 9/11 . . .

the institution was never the problem, only a corrupt element that needed to be flushed out.

Just like Colleen Rowley's view of the FBI!

Posted 17 years ago #
  6. A word of advice to eveyone - watch out for psy-ops videos, I'm not kidding! I was watching some crap ages ago on google video about Freemasons or something and it was laced with weird music, but it was quite interesting so I kept on checking it. About three quarters of the way through suddenly it went all totally fcked with fast flashing imagery and all kinds of freakish shit, it literally made me jump out of my seat and I just turn the whole PC off, it was genuinely disturbing. I thought it was way too professional to be some kind of sick joke, it was definitely sick but it seemed to be designed with an intent purpose. Anyway like a moron I checked a few other videos that were similar, this time really conscious of how suddenly fcked these videos can go with my cursor on the stop button etc, and I came across about another two videos like this. So these things are out there and it’s got to be illegal. I think there's an intent though to a) scare people away from certain subjects and b) I think these things are designed to also fck with people's heads. If you can imagine the reprogramming scene in “A Clockwork Orange" or some of the disgusting psy-ops shit done to people in Guantanamo, that's exactly what these things are like. Be cautious is what I’d say and don't watch fcked up videos out of curiosity.

Posted 17 years ago #
  7. coconut

Victronix Wrote:

I pretty much avoid any shows with the word "conspiracy" in the title, much less "bin Laden" . . . The one I'm really sickened by is "Future Weapons." Sick to think people watch that

I'm exactly the same. Regarding "Future Weapons", I can imagine the vast majority of its audience are military men and juveniles who think that "might is right".

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.