Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Fetzer Attacks Alex Jones On Air (5 posts)

1. Fetzer Attacks Alex Jones On Air

Link to mp3 found here;

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/ind...

Jim Fetzer on his GCN show "The Dynamic Duo" with guest Judy Wood, decided to launch a ridiculous and condescending challenge against Alex Jones (starting around 59mins 10secs into the mp3) in warning that "if you don’t want to put yourself in a position where you lose or jeopardise your credibility" he should "look at the hard evidence" that "some kind of high-tech directed energy weapons" or perhaps "Anti-Matter weaponry, Lasers, Masers" or "Plazmoids" might have taken down the Twin Towers. And that it's "Increasingly improbable, even physically impossible" for there to have been "conventional demolitions of the Twin Towers".

(58mins, 2secs)
    Fetzer: "Increasingly improbable, even physically impossible that any account that merely appealed to conventional demolitions of the Twin Towers could have brought about those affects, and thereby began endorsing, you know, recommending, encouraging looking at a whole range of alternative possibilities in the area of non-conventional weaponry, including Nukes which might be Atomic or Hydrogen or maybe Neutron might be Micro, some kind possibly of Anti-Matter weaponry, Lasers, Masers, Plazmoids. I mean the explanation for this, which is a fantastic scientific challenge and one of the great murder mysteries of all time, has to lie in the direction of some kind of high-tech directed energy weapons".

Wood: "I don’t disagree"

(1hr 4mins 16secs)
    Fetzer: "I just have to say Judy to Alex Jones, Alex I’m a huge fan of yours but you’ve got to take a look at the evidence, this is the hard evidence Alex, it’s not people who talk about hard evidence it’s people who actually deal in hard evidence, and Judy Wood is dealing in hard evidence. And if you don’t want to put yourself in a position where you lose or jeopardise your credibility my friend you’ve got to come to grips with the fact that Thermite and Thermate cannot explain the evidence, the hard evidence, the real evidence. Face up to it my friend, there’s a whole lot more going on here than some of your allies can possibly explain, Thermite/Thermate can’t cut it, and that’s a deliberate, there’s a pun there. Those are cutting charges but they can’t cut it, they can’t explain what happened here, Alex!"

Posted 17 years ago #
  2. medicis

Dr. 'Disinfo' Fetzer..... At one time a couple of years ago I gave Fetzer some credence since I have a MA in philosophy of science (before going on to a Ph.D. in Clin Psych). But ever since he clearly became disinfo - especially with respect to ST911 (the rest of us moved on to STJ911) I haven't been able to listen to him or watch him. Plus, if he were on with Alex Jones, Jones would simply rip him to shreds..... I don't agree with everything Jones espouses but he is quick on his feet intellectually.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Thanks for stopping by.

Yes, Fetzer did become disinfo, didn't he. And why do I say that? Its based on a basic reason why having a cooperative and adaptable attitude is so important for us. So many respected people in the movement contacted him to initially express their doubts about his associations and certain lines of inquiry, and then to express frustration that he was listening to none of his peers. Fetzer has shown no respect for the collective strategic thinking of the movement.

And so, as I've said before, he's not a part of the movement. Despite his assertion that 9/11 was an inside job, his aims are very different than our own. And the same can be said of his peers. Judy Wood, Rick Siegel, Nico Haupt...Not 9/11 truthers. Sure, they want to look like truthers. With his education I can't assume that Fetzer is unaware of his strategic position. What he does is intentional. So I say he's intentionally operating to associate himself with us, but pursue aims that are different than our own, and quite obviously play into the hands of those who would seek to discredit us.

I've come to think of James Fetzer and James Randi as two sides of the same coin. The internal and external attempt to undermine our credibility as a movement. Unfortunately, we can't sit idly by and just watch Fetzer conduct his circus. As he works consistently, such as the radio spot above, to inject himself into our debate, we have to counter his participation with a solid rejection of his contribution.

TruthMove flatly rejects any claim Jim Fetzer makes about representing the movement. He's at the top of our disinfo pile, and with too many reasons to list.

TruthMove also hopes that people in the movement will be as critical of their peers as they are open to constructive criticism. If we are all on the basically the same team, barring all the junk science, and political ideology, then we should all hope for criticism, as does TruthMove, as the insight and informed opinions of our peers can be essential to our development as a movement.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

Hey medicis--great to have you on the forum. We need more psychologists on our side.

I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones; I think he appeals more to people's emotions than to their rationality. Also, his paleoconservative/libertarian background is a little hard to swallow. I can't really trust someone who promotes the idea that global warming is a hoax and seems totally unconcerned with the destruction of the environment, resource depletion, mass extinction, etc.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. Moreover, as a movement, it doesn't seem necessary to engage in speculation about the collapse of the Twin Towers. The burden of proof is on the side of those who strictly believe in the 9/11 Commision. We can simplify our approach by dissecting their denial, and the denials of the Administration.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.