Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

'Shin Bet involved in 1976 hijacking' at Jerusalem Post (4 posts)

1. yfhahn
    Administrator

As posted on 911Blogger:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle...

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

False Flag News

Pretty damning information. Wonder how much airplay this'll get. Probably about zero.

The false flag/deception game seems to be one that governments and media cannot reveal. Just as in the Litvinenko case, no where in the US did you hear that he had written a book on the Russian false flag apartment bombings. It's like all governments are dirty and to reveal the history of false flag terror would bring down the house of cards--so they all respect each other's right to kill their own citizens to maintain control; it's a gentleman's agreement.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. yfhahn
    Administrator

Increasing coverage in MSM

I heard a pretty in-depth NPR story today that covered Litvinenko, and also mentioned his book and its accusations about the 1999 apt bombings being russian false-flags. Also as we've posted, there have been some reexaminations of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty.

Perhaps it is time to write into local papers and push these stories, as well as pointing out that if it can happen in other countries and by other governments, it can happen by ours too (and has).

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. Rajjpuut

Unfortunately, I think that this kind of story has little chance for success among Americans. And that is a crying shame. As a people we tend to be way too provincial in our thinking and know far too little about other cultures, peoples and languages for our own good. However, false-flag operation here in America, now that's a different story. When I mention "Operation Northwoods", for example, people think I'm making it up, not one person in fifty has heard of it. Americans need to understand the history of false flag operations and especially they need to know the history of U.S. false flag ops. If this were a part of most history texts, Americans would be a little more circumspect in their thinking about our political leadership.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.