Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

The Plight of Gary Welz (5 posts)

1. JohnA

I have been given permission to go public with this.

A NYC based actor/playwriter by the name of Gary Welz has been reporting to me a very elaborate harassment campaign that has been organized against him. This campaign includes bombarding message boards with lies and disinformation about Gary's purported experiences on 9/11.

I have thoroughly reviewed the facts of this situation and can come to no other conclusion than assuming that this is a deliberate and intentional attempt at character assassination. His comments have been so severely distorted by this group that I can come to no other conclusion than to assume they are intentionally harassing and threatening him.

I have decided to take this on and I am pursuing several courses of action. This may very well be the legal straw that breaks the disinformation camel's back. Gary is in fear for his life and the safety of his family - but his plight is not happening in a vacuum. This will not stand. Gary Welz has the full support of the 911 Truth community.

Please take the time to review the allegations being floated on www.911researchers.com to acquant yourself with this case. If you Google Gary's full name you will find multiple message boards that are beginning to carry this harassment campaign.

It is important that we all stand united with Gary Welz. What they do to Gary Welz they can do to anyone who dares to speak the truth.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

I haven't read much about this. Are they going after him because he saw the second plane and because he's a professor?

I wouldn't doubt that they'd pull the same tricks with me, as I actually saw the first plane.

http://www.truthmove.org/forum/topic/251?replies=3

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. AndrewLW

I respect entirely what you say, Truthmod, and understand your anger at what appears to be deliberate deceit and accusations that you are lying. I also have to say that I believe that something, something looking like a plane hit the first and probably the second tower. What I think is maybe hard to accept is the possibility that a plane DID fly overhead when you guys - including John A say you saw it, but that it didn't actually impact the building. It may have fired a missile and then flown straight past. There is a video of a woman in tears, clearly genuine, and she says she saw the (second) plane 'come out the other side of the building" There are many photos of this 'flypast plane but this is the best in my view.

http://www.tgeneva.com/~davethom/images/tower2_fir...

What is that plane doing flying away from the WTC?

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

Parts of the plane did come out the other side, so I don't see that as a valid argument. Also, we don't like to waste time countering what we see as baseless and distracting claims, so please do not post arguments for no-planes.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. JohnA

Andrew - this particular forum was set up to discuss the fact that your fellow no-planes researchers are attempting to destroy Gary Welz's life.

This is the camp that you are defending - and no one here has any interest in debating the theories of those very same people who are now attacking Mr. Welz.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.