Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

I've had 911Researchers' Website Taken Down (14 posts)

1. JohnA

I only regret that i waited this long and allowed them to get as far as they got in upsetting Ellen Mariani. I was willing to take the abuse myself - but - attacking a 911 widow was where i was forced to draw the line and pull the plug.

Now - of course - everyone will speculate on how i could achieve such a feat. well - despite all the bad things going on in this nation, there are still good people and good laws on the books that every citizen is entitled to call upon.

I just hope that Rick Siegel, who is currently in Spain, understands where he failed, and reconsiders his life before seeking to make things worse for himself and others.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. Arabesque

John, Do you object to my publishing a blog on this subject? I have a blog here: http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/

Here is the preliminary version of my blog.

The 911researchers.com website has been shut down according to John Albanese. The website was known for ad-hominem attacks against researchers, and recently, a 9/11 victim family member was targeted:

"I spent an hour last night speaking with Ellen Mariani. 911Researchers ran a story on her deceased husband, implying he was somehow involved with Larry Silverstein. They posted her personal address and email address encouraging people to harass her by asking questions about her deceased husband.

This is unacceptable - to the extreme. Harassing 911 widows? Ellen should not have to answer to anyone.

Ellen called me again today (a few hours ago) extremely upset and agitated.

I, in turn, contacted some legal authorities and 'others' who are equally incensed by this. There appears to be some momentum to take action this time.

Its one thing to attack me. I am a public figure who invites criticism by being writing editorials and making films. I accept that. It comes with the territory.

But harassing a 911 widow over her deceased husband - inventing bullshit conspiracy theories about someone who is dead and cannot defend himself - leaving his grieving wife defenseless against Rick Siegel's propaganda machine isunforgivable ."

Later, Albanese announced the shut down of 911researchers.com; a site known mostly for ad-hominem attacks and disinformation packaged as "skepticism" over the events of 9/11:

"I only regret that i waited this long and allowed them to get as far as they got in upsetting Ellen Mariani. I was willing to take the abuse myself - but - attacking a 911 widow was where i was forced to draw the line and pull the plug.

Now - of course - everyone will speculate on how i could achieve such a feat. well - despite all the bad things going on in this nation, there are still good people and good laws on the books that every citizen is entitled to call upon.

I just hope that Rick Siegel, who is currently in Spain, understands where he failed, and reconsiders his life before seeking to make things worse for himself and others."

Albanese was also called an "infamous liar and suspected Al Qaida terrorist" by Siegel, the same individual who spread false allegations about 9/11 widow Ellen Mariani.

In response to these and other attacks on the 9/11 truth movement, Mr. Albanese is making a film to document disinformation within the 9/11 truth movement.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Thank you John,

Great News! Looking forward to more details. Is this going to stick, or will they be up in two weeks without the slander? Either way its something that will tarnish their public reputations, and make it even easier for us to marginalize them. This might make a fitting end to your movie. :)

One concern, and I'm honestly looking out for you, the line about you allowing them to upset Mariani is a bit much. Maybe you could provide Arabesque with more prepared comments for her blog.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. Arabesque

I have not published my blog, and as I said that's a preliminary version. I wouldn't want to publish anything that is objectionable.

I got word that George Washington is writing his own report on this, so I suppose I will just leave it alone, and write a blog based on GW's release.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. JohnA

911Blogger is running a front page story with my official comment. It is a little more honed.

Look - this is not the end. Something else is coming this week - probably Thursday - but i obviously cannot talk about it. but it is 100% confirmed and it will far overshadow my action today.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. Arabesque

That's great. Can't wait to hear the next item. But the one thing I'm worried is, that these people are smart--if one of their sites can be taken down, we have to watch out for this kind of a strategy used against activists.

The recent changes at 911blogger would seem to preclude this sort of thing from happening there.

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. JohnA

so i bet Nico is writing up a storm on his website.....

gee - what happened to Nico's website: www.911bloglines.com ??

it appears to be down also...

what a coincidence

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. JohnA

911Blogger has NOTHING to worry about.

Posted 16 years ago #
  9. Arabesque

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ewing2001 still works... I try to spend as little time there as possible, as this guy is a raving loon.

Posted 16 years ago #
  10. truthmod
    Administrator

Great. I hope they stay down forever and all of Rick Siegel's and Nico's sites get banned as well.

BTW, does Rick Siegel really exist? Is it the same guy from "9/11 Eyewitness?" Has anybody actually had an interaction with him in person?

One thing that may be good to keep in mind, is that these "people" (obvious disinformation agents) are not really people at all, but rather operations, and we should remember to treat them and respond to their slander and accusations as such.

Posted 16 years ago #
  11. JohnA

Rick was at the Chicago conference - so he is a real person.

His site is back up on a different server - but i guarantee it will go down again shortly.

meanwhile they are rolling out videos against me. all weak stuff. more trails of evidence that are being looked at. it took a long time but i finally got someone with some influence to take a hard look at this and i think, at this point, they are just making things worse for themselves by so obviously launching more content.

Posted 16 years ago #
  12. truthmover
    Administrator

Check the counter-attack.

I started getting e-mail from Nico a couple months ago. Here's one I got today:

Saboteur John Albanese vs. 9/11Researchers.com Shutdown backfires

see also:

http://www.911researchers.com/node/684

911researchers up again: John Albanese 9/11 Truth Anomaly

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ewing2001

Thermite Vlogger "Xenomorph911" wipes comments linking him to "Al-Qaida Members" at 911blogger.com 9/11 Diversion Attorney Floum "Washington" alleges 911researchers.com taken down for 'legal reasons' 9/11-Moviemaker Albanese complains he's getting accused of being "Al-Quaeda Member"

So I went to the link above and found the following list of stories:

• 'Useful Idiot' John Albanese Speaks Out Against 911Researchers.com
      • 9/11 stalker Albanese seeks fascist allies in jihad on researchers
      • 911blogger advocates violence on Dr. Fetzer
      • Are Gary Welz and John Albanese Media Operatives from the same Al Qaida Disninformation Cell?
      • Breaking! Direct Energy Weapons at NY Church. New Scandal around Haupt
      • Court-Ordered Restraining Order to Stop John Albanese's "Death Threats", "Swastikas in Churches", and "Incitement to Violence"?
      • Insane Death Wish of John Albanese or Internet Imposter?
      • Prominent nyc911 Student Street Activist R Rod speaks out against "Urantia/NSA"-Jamieson
      • Steve Jones endorses 9/11 stalker Albanese
      • The New 9/11 Hijackers?
      • What Did the Eyewitnesses Really See at the WTC?
      • What is the deal with John Albanese?

How crazy do these people look? As you suggest, John, it seems these guys are just trying to make it easier to make a case against them. Maybe they want the attention? Any way the cards fall, I certainly hope, as I've stated, that this doesn't take too much time from you finishing you movie, or adds something good to it.

Posted 16 years ago #
  13. Victronix

A picture of Ellen should be included wherever this story goes . . .

Good luck John.

Posted 16 years ago #
  14. JohnA

we'll see what happens.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.