Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

NY POST: 9/11 SKEPTICS' LUNATIC FRINGE (Rick Siegel/Nico Haupt) (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07162007/news/columnis...

THIS time, they've gone too far. A group of 9/11 conspiracy theorists - whackos who deny that jumbo jets brought down the World Trade Center - is on the attack. But their latest target isn't the government, which they claim destroyed the buildings with explosives.

They're using a vicious Internet assault to pick on an elderly widow.

"They're dirty sons of bastards! They are not real men," feisty Ellen Mariani, 69, told me. Ellen lost her husband aboard United 175 on Sept. 11, 2001.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

The title says it all.

The article very notably didn't call Mariani crazy for being skeptical. And it very publicly makes the distinction between a more reasonable side of the movement and its crazy side. This is the best press for the movement that has been published in the Post, at the very least. And the post is read by a more conservative audience, so this may be reaching exactly those people who do think we are all crazy, speaking very generally.

An interesting development. These guys have absolutely zero credibility at this point. Which means it will be even easier to ignore and marginalize their crud. If this was some kind of battle, as Nico would have it, to pull down the limited hangout, gatekeeper core of the movement, he has lost. The war continues as those intent on undermining our efforts will find new and creative ways to piss us off and confuse the public.

Personally, I assume that these people are intelligence assets as they are obviously working by a play book with a long history. You don't have to read very far into the history of counter intelligence operations in this country to recognize that the 9/11 truth movement would be a present target, and then predict to some degree the kinds of distraction and interference that would be used against us. While we can't necessarily identify infiltrators, people acting like infiltrators are certainly the most suspect. Such as Rick Siegel, and Nico Haupt.

But lets all keep in mind that these people may be running a deep game of distraction. They may intend to shift our focus away from more internal infiltration. They want to look bad, as it makes other fringe activists look more moderate by comparison. They may be supporting the 'big tent' mentality. If they are intelligence assents, we should expect no less.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. DBLS
    Inactive

This just outlines it all once again I am SICK AND TIRED of these cockroach scumf*ckers!! Hopefully though this blatant disinfo/Cointelpro campaign against 9/11 Truth is going to backfire hard on them. Thinking about it, I can't believe I'm actually almost in full agreement with an article from one of Murdoch’s papers - such is the innate rejection of the disinfo assclowns.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.