Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Someone's rational commentary on the movement (2 posts)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

It is the transformative power of of 9-11 Truth that is most compelling to me. it is not just a burgeoning social movement because it is a collective reckoning not a political and/or social ideology or program. It is a fairly full presentation of our collective problems synthesized into understanding a single event. And to me, much of what we do is based upon a strong faith in the instincts and wisdom of We the People, if we are all given the full array of the facts of our situation.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10175

This was reposted from the TruthAction forum to 911Blogger as a response to the suggestion of violent means to achieve our goal. The authors posts runs parallel to our position over here in many ways. Its a very friendly approach to suggesting that the movement is bigger than our personal or cultural ideology.

Unfortunately, his talk of unity around shared priorities will mostly fall on deaf ears, as few people are comfortable acknowledging their own bias. I think bias is a really big issue for this movement. Are we each striving to be the best historians, scientists, and journalists we can be? Those roles involve the conscious separation in one's mind between facts and opinions. As the author above indicates, it is our shared recognition of certain facts that unify us. Presenting the facts through an ideological lens does not lend them any more credibility, and merely makes them more easily consumable for a specific audience.

While we certainly must have political and compelling media, that grabs people from different audiences by appealing to their unique values, this alone is not sufficient. We must also have an alternate history, and science, and journalism upon which our more urgent appeals rest. The facts are the movement.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. imgstacke

Here is a blog post that I made a while back: http://www.911blogger.com/node/4512

Knowledge and Power Matt Engelman - www.mattengelman.com 13 November 2006 What makes some people more powerful than other people?

Consider the teacher, the doctor, and the politician. Their instructions are normally obeyed by their followers, who rarely question their judgment. Is there a common factor shared by teachers, doctors, and politicians – such as “wealth” or “connections” (the classic popular indicators of “power”)? Not exactly, when you consider that teachers and doctors can earn their power through diligent study and other merits. So then, is there a common factor shared by all powerful people? My answer would be…yes, but not wealth, and not connections. The true source of power is knowledge; and, in the particular case of our contemporary political leaders, the abuse of knowledge.

9-11 is perhaps the all-time classic study of the abuse of knowledge and power by political leaders. When we study this subject, we gain the knowledge (and the power) which was previously held by the manipulative leaders who orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. By sharing this knowledge with a wider audience, we truly distribute power to the people, and we neutralize the power of the manipulative political leaders and the elite families whom they serve. 9-11 has created a window of opportunity: the possibility of a dimensional power-shift – which we can experience in this lifetime. As with other opportunities, we need to say “yes” before we start to receive the tangible benefits. Each of us needs to answer: “Yes, I really want this power-shift, and I will do my part.” We can do this with confidence, because we possess true knowledge which is powerfully revealing, and which is impossible to disprove.

For the advocates of truthful discourse, 9-11 offers the perfect myth-busting set-piece, featuring overwhelming evidence to refute the mainstream perception of political reality. Although the 9-11 topic is painful and frightening to grasp in its entirety, it has been proven – by millions of book readers and film viewers – that real, living people can make the shift from mainstream perceptions to truthful discourse. For truth advocates, this is nothing less than a miracle. And the miracle continues… as the quality and variety of 9-11 journalism and 9-11 publications continue to blossom and thrive in the real-world marketplace. This is no small opportunity; this is a giant, spectacular opportunity, with the well-documented case (i.e. that 9-11 was a US Government inside job) now penetrating deeply into mainstream consciousness. Saying “yes” to this opportunity means continuing to publish more materials, continuing to selectively recommend good materials, and continuing (or starting) to openly discuss the topic of 9-11 at work, at school, in restaurants, and wherever people congregate.

The reason why 9-11 is such a huge subject is because the study of this subject inevitably opens up a Pandora’s Box of widespread corruption, and clandestine power structures, bonded together into a global, unitary power structure. This is the only hypothesis which explains why the global mainstream media still refuse to disclose the truth about 9-11. This also explains why European people are so interested in the subject. For example, 800 people gathered in Utrecht in September for a full day of 9-11 presentations. Wherever you live in the world, 9-11 is a relevant topic because the study of 9-11 inevitably leads honest researchers to question the integrity of their own media and politicians. The killer question which honest researchers inevitably ask is: “If the attacks happened in the USA, then why are all the mainstream newspapers and TV stations in my country suppressing the truth about this American news story?”

9-11 was a human tragedy; but five years later, it serves as a magnificent golden key, opening the door to global participation in a wholesale power-shift, from the elite classes, to the (knowledgeable and powerful) people. The more widespread this knowledge becomes, the more powerful the people become, to the detriment of the power retained by the elite classes. Once the elite classes are de-frocked, and their deception and manipulation are widely exposed, then the people will cease to trust them. This creates a power vacuum, which can only be filled by the (knowledgeable and powerful) people who have learned the truth.

Is this what you want? Do you want to participate in a wholesale power-shift from the elite classes to the (knowledgeable and powerful) people? Are you prepared for the increased personal and community responsibilities which such a power-shift would require? If you are not thus prepared, then how do you envision that the power vacuum will be filled, without your participation?

The study of 9-11 is nothing less than a golden key to human liberation. Liberation means freedom; and freedom includes both the right, and the responsibility, to make personal and community decisions. Are we ready for that? In my opinion, we are almost ready, but not quite. First, we need to say “yes,” and energetically continue our efforts to spread the liberating truth about the 9-11 events. By distributing power to the people, we will reduce the power of the elite classes, laying the foundation for a wholesale power-shift, when the knowledgeable population reaches a critical mass. At that point, we shall be obliged to replace the deceptive and manipulative institutions which have previously guided our existence. While we deserve to celebrate our new-found power with joy and relief, we should also prepare ourselves for our new responsibilities as a self-governing community.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.