Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

'The Ultimate Conspiracy' - More from the fringes (1 post)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

http://www.theultimateconspiracy.com/

O.K. So some people think we are divisive when we express our opinion that something like this website and movie might be meant to deceive. If this guy's story is real, it sure makes me sound like an ass to question it. Might that be intentional?

This deserves a brief story of NYC hustlers. Last year a couple got on a train I was riding and said they had lost their infant child, waving the death certificate around, and were trying to raise $500 for a casket and burial. They walked to the next train car with at least $15. That's about $300 an hour, by the way. At least a $100 bucks a day, being nice about it. So I see them a year later on the subway telling the same story. And so I called them out in front of everyone. They were pissed, but their anger had no backbone because they knew they were hustling. Exploiting people's most genuine empathy just to make a buck.

We'll the institutional forces working against us are a lot more motivated to con us, and a lot more sophisticated than these two. And they have en ever deepening understanding of our interests and motivations.

This project seems to me to be a 'poison the well' operation. But that's just my initial opinion. In the Books section we have a couple of David Ray Griffin books and then 'Bloodline of the Illuminati' and "Behold a Pale Horse.' The 'Documentaries' section includes '9/11 Mysteries' and 'In Plane Site'. Under 'Friends', they list nearly every website in the 9/11 truth movement, including TruthMove :(, and then some NWO resources.

If I were to have a more 'big tent' attitude about this I might consider it just one project among many. But by unlikely innocence, or by more likely intention, this project most certainly serves to muddy our waters.

Anyone think I'm missing the boat here?

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.