Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

New to site (4 posts)

1. 718

All I can say is it feels good to be part of a forum where people actually make sense. I started a movement with the same exact name and goals as strike for peace by coincidence. I found the website and now this forum. I'm looking for people that have been organizing the 911 strikes.

I have been promoting and emailing people for the last couple of weeks solo and I could use some comradely. If there are any actions involving the 911 strikes please let me know. I grew up in Brooklyn so I know NY very well.

Thank you

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. Victronix

Yes, I feel the same way, that there are so few places where there is sane discussion around 9/11 . . .

But I'm over on the West Coast. The "Action" section on here says -

"We will be going to Astor Place this Sunday at 1:00pm to promote the General Strike. This location is always busy, and good for some conversations. This is our last weekend to promote the strike. Please join us." http://www.truthmove.org/action/

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. Diane

Will TruthMove be doing anything on Tuesday? (Alas, I have other plans for Sunday.)

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

Everyone is welcome tonight

OPEN PUBLIC MEETING TONIGHT

We apologize for the late notice, but TruthMove will be having an open meeting at Galaxy restaurant/bar TONIGHT, FRIDAY 9/7 between 7:30-9pm. We will be discussing upcoming actions on Sunday, the anniversary on Tuesday, and the future of TruthMove in general. Galaxy is one block from Union Square.

Galaxy Global Eatery 15 Irving Pl, New York 10003 At 15th St 212-777-3631

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.