Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

NY911truth Ready for Mainstream, Tarpley, COINTELPRO, ETC. (50 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

im at the conference right now. tarpley just called cosmos, jenny sparks, arabesque, michael wolsey, and john gold all cointelpro. he even put pictures of some of these peopleup on the screen.

no one even murmured.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. DBLS
    Inactive

Say something then bro! Rise above the obvious contention he's trying to cause, but explain why people are objecting to the "Bunkport" warning. What an idiot Tarpley is being though, God...

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. DBLS
    Inactive

No one should respond with anger to this garbage, rise above it! He's made himself look like a fool.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. Arabesque

No one should respond with anger to this garbage, rise above it! He's made himself look like a fool.

Exactly.

He's having a Jim Fetzer-esque meltdown.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. JonGold

It's like WingTV all over again. Oh well, at least I'm in good company.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. Arabesque

Oh well, at least I'm in good company.

Haha, that's what I was just thinking.

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. JonGold

I've been attacked in one form or another for as long as I can remember. All I can do is my best, and hope that's good enough.

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. JonGold

As DBLS said, rise above it, move on, and try to make a difference.

Posted 16 years ago #
  9. DHS

Move on?

I'd sue Tarpley for slander/defamation of character if it was me being accused.

Posted 16 years ago #
  10. truthmod
    Administrator

Speaking of WingTV, a glossy full color page advertising "Conspiracies, Conspiracy Theories, and the Secrets of 9/11" by Mathias Broeckers, "Truth Jihad" by Kevin Barrett, "Painful Questions" by Eric Hufschmid, and "9-11 on Trial" by WingTV's Victor Thorn was being distributed on the welcoming table of this conference (where you buy your ticket).

The back of the page is all about Tarpley and his books: "Meet Webster Griffin Tarpley--One of the Great Minds of Our Time"

On the bottom it says "Progressive Press titles are distributed in teh USA by Baker & Taylor and Ingram. See www.progressivepress.com ...."

Progressive Press looks to be a part of Online Journal

http://onlinejournal.com/progpress/

Posted 16 years ago #
  11. medicis

Pardon my intrusion. But Jon left the link on 911 blogger. I had forgotten that I'd been registered here for quite a while (I think) but had not visited also for quite a long while.

I only wanted to say I wish all well. And courage.

Posted 16 years ago #
  12. Arabesque

Webster Tarpley: Arabesque, Cosmos, Jenny Sparks, and Truthaction are “disinfo” http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/09/webster-t...

Posted 16 years ago #
  13. Victronix

Why is the "Ready 4 Mainstream" event on the front page of blogger? Talk about a disconnect.

Posted 16 years ago #
  14. JohnA

Arabesque - what is the source of that video you are showcasing on your blog? it openly accuses people of being members of Al Qaeda - including where people live.

Posted 16 years ago #
  15. Arabesque

I removed it.

I emailed you the info.

Posted 16 years ago #
  16. Victronix

It's original link on YouTube is here -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeiMj7lqqRQ

Posted by someone called 'dog4tree'

The content is really bizarre and the description of the poster is the same -

"DOG4TREE is a private security contractor that performs independent propaganda analysis and analyzes terrorist chatter for new developments."

A lot of views for only a short time with obscure content.

Posted 16 years ago #
  17. JohnA

Its a very delicate balance. on the one hand it is very important that this stuff is exposed - but - it is also dangerous stuff that threatens people's privacy and safety.

Thanks - and keep up the great work.

Posted 16 years ago #
  18. Victronix

Oh, it's here -

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ewing2001?id=3973

I noticed a language aspect that suggested English wasn't a first language.

Posted 16 years ago #
  19. truthmod
    Administrator

The creeps are coming home to roost. I am reminded of the anecdote of the communist meetings which were made up of more FBI agents than genuine communists. I'm feeling that the leadership of the 9/11 truth movement probably has more infiltrators than authentic activists. And there are always more awaiting the right time to spring their disinfo campaign. And there's unthinkable amounts of money behind them, and there will always be more ready to stream into our movement.

Posted 16 years ago #
  20. truthmod
    Administrator

The Tarpley platform

Oh yeah, Tarpley also put up a picture of Al Gore at one point, snickered and talked of "Malthusian population reduction." He seems very specifically though to represent a Left orientation, as he did speak ill of Ron Paul and then said "what we need is massive New Deal-style economic programs."

Your 9/11 Truth options--on the left, Jamieson, Tarpley, Barrett, etc. On the right, Alex Jones, Ron Paul, CHANGE.

Posted 16 years ago #
  21. truthmod
    Administrator

Tarpley put up an image of Chechen rebel Basayev when he spoke of Cosmos and implied (not even sure if he was joking at all) that they might be the same person. There was a small gasp from the audience as if they believed it. He talked of how these people had sunglasses on or otherwise tried to hide their faces.

bas

Posted 16 years ago #
  22. DBLS
    Inactive

Speaking of WingTV, a glossy full color page advertising "Conspiracies, Conspiracy Theories, and the Secrets of 9/11" by Mathias Broeckers, "Truth Jihad" by Kevin Barrett, "Painful Questions" by Eric Hufschmid, and "9-11 on Trial" by WingTV's Victor Thorn was being distributed on the welcoming table of this conference (where you buy your ticket).

The back of the page is all about Tarpley and his books: "Meet Webster Griffin Tarpley--One of the Great Minds of Our Time"

On the bottom it says "Progressive Press titles are distributed in teh USA by Baker & Taylor and Ingram. See www.progressivepress.com ...."

Progressive Press looks to be a part of Online Journal

http://onlinejournal.com/progpress/

^ Yea I don't like the look of that, especially with the "WINGTV" book. It looks like "Progressive Press" have bought a blogad on the blogger to and it features Eric Hufschmid's "work" in the text, doesn’t look good.

Posted 16 years ago #
  23. jan

Thanks for the transcript, Arabesque.

This subtly incorrect sentence is included among Webster Tarpley's falsehoods... http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/09/webster-t...

"Michael Wolsey, Visibility 9/11. He appears of course in shades, he's got some cool shades on, he doesn’t want you to see him. Remember visibility911.com is not the same as 911visibility.org. 911visibility.org is a reputable website; you have Janice Matthews and many others who work there. This is visibility911.com with Michael Wolsey."

To clarify, the 911visibility.org domain is "solely" owned and managed by Bill Douglas. Bill made the decision to autoforward/redirect the 911visibility.org URL to truthaction.net. The other members of the original National 9-11 Visibility Project team do not have any ownership, association or control regarding the 911Visibilty.org domain ownership or management.

Janice Matthews owns septembereleventh.org. The 911visibility.org domain was owned by myself for a brief time before transfering sole ownership along to Bill last year.

Jan Hoyer

Posted 16 years ago #
  24. Arabesque

In case you didn't know, the transcript you mentioned is from Tarpley's radio show. However, I'm guessing he pretty much said the same thing at this conference.

He also said that Jon Gold posted on my site, but that is false. All of the facts he gets wrong, and the rest are ad-hominems!

Posted 16 years ago #
  25. truthmod
    Administrator

Yes, from what I scanned of the transcript, it's almost word for word the speech he gave at Cooper Union yesterday. At least regarding the Kennebunkport flap and his COINTELPRO expose.

Posted 16 years ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.