Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Alex Jones arrested in NYC (video) (4 posts)

1. Victronix

It will be interesting to hear the outcome of this and how it came about. If there really were 400 people and they had no permit, it's not surprising this happened.

Alex Jones arrested in NYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHAScDFZd8A

Released also.

News Flash: Alex Jones Arrested by NYPD

Infowars.com | September 8, 2007

NEW YORK - Media activist Alex Jones was arrested by New York Police Department officers while filming a documentary about the sixth anniversary of September 11th and joining the protest against the official version of what happened on 9/11. According to Infowars sources Jones was singled out by police from the head of a crowd of about 400 9/11 Truth Activists and protesters. He was verbally accosted and forced by the police officers to present identification which he was not carrying at the time. NYPD officers arrested Jones for "unspecified charges" and removed from the protest crowd to be taken to the nearest police precinct where he currently remains. Rob Jacobson, camera operator on Jones' documentary production crew indicated that a large portion of the protest crowd has moved to the precinct where Jones is being held to ensure his fair treatment and safe release.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. jan

After watching this Geraldo video, it seems clear what they are setting the stage for, and what the media script will be.

Geraldo refers to the 911 truth protests as an "anarchist group"! The next comment that they are the least attractive group he's seen in a long time, and what he would like to do to these _____(?) was just icing on the cake.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

Yeah, I'm a little nervous about Tuesday, but I'll be at GZ with everyone else.

It certainly could be a intentional Fox News setup though for a showdown with police. Isn't it strange that Geraldo doesn't mention that they're obviously 9/11 truth or "conspiracy" protesters, not anarchists or communists?

CHANGE is calling for no banners or signs at GZ, which I don't really agree with. We'll see what happens. Provocateurs or ignorant militant types may certainly cause some commotion.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. Victronix

I'll be at GZ with everyone else

I've done a lot of marches with the Black Block and never have gotten arrested. You can be at an event or an incident and always be in a position where police cannot box you in or take you from out of your line of sight - just keep a far enough distance away from them at all times and make sure an escape route is always open. Sometimes that means being on the edge of the event, but if things implode, you can move out fast. They will target leaders. A problem is when they are waiting quietly in phalanx positions behind buildings and no one sees it in time. At GZ I would imagine they are hidden completely inside buildings, which I've seen also (in Ottawa). I agree that the arrest and description sets up the event for a rationale already laid out.

A set-up like this could also have to do mainly with their own concerns about the size of the groups resisting their official story and their own needs to be in control, and nothing larger. They did horrific stuff to people just trying to protest the war in NYC. I remember reading about a guy who figured out that if he grabbed the horse's head as it came at them he could effectively redirect the horse that way and not be trampled. Once the cops saw what he'd discovered he was taken out.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.