Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

If Tarpley wants to 'out' agents should we or should we not out him on LaRouche? (2 posts)

1. DBLS
    Inactive

I don't know what the best course of action is right now at least, because this isn't the right time of year to be focusing on internal disputes. There's obviously way more important things to focus on at the minuet, but eventually is it going to be wise to tackle this LaDouche issue? It seems like this goes beyond Tarpley's misspent time with LaDouche, because following the muck that was raked in regards to these other individuals pushing the Bunkport warning, Craig Hill and Bruce Marshall;

http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5868#...

And this report from YT;

Checking in from NYC -

Just wanted to note that there's huge Larouche tables being set up outside all of the 6th anniversary events going on here...

http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2143&...

That something might need to be done, or at least some form of declaration be made stating that the 9/11 Truth Movement has nothing to do and does not want any association with LaDouche.

Or in the very least, get some comment by Tarpley on his association/history with LaRouche because it's very difficult to feel comfortable about him with that enigma floating around.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. Diane

Instead of a "declaration ... the 9/11 Truth Movement has nothing to do and does not want any association with LaDouche," I would suggest a pamphlet plus a well-organized collection of longer web articles exposing the history of LaRouche's movement and refuting some of its positions. This would be a far more effective way of swaying people away from the LaRouchies, it seems to me.

I would suggest making this part of a larger collection of writings about irrational conspiracy theories, anti-Semitic and otherwise.

I could help with some aspects of the latter, larger effort, given my knowledge about the Satanic Ritual Abuse scare and its history.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.