Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

LA Conference features Dave von Kleist's "Ripple Effect" (3 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Huh? Who's responsible for that?

la

http://www.911blogger.com/node/11249

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. mark

It's a setup to discredit the Hollywood liberals. Bait them and then discredit them.

Asner was in the movie JFK, which had a good depiction of how this was done to the JFK Truth Movement. Like most people, his intuition about complicity gets in the way of fact checking the nonsense he's being associated with.

It's curious how KPFK has gone from attacking Ruppert in 2002 to promoting the no planes and demolition.

It seems to be a contest to create the wildest, most ridiculous material possible. The sad part is a lot of people believe it on faith - and it has become a cult impervious to logic or fact checking or humility (as in, none of us really know the full "truth"). Paranoia and gullibility is a toxic combination.

My hardest fight as a performer has been with myself, to be as clear a conduit as possible for what needs to be said. That's the ongoing struggle. Get my ego and my brain out of the way and let this stuff happen. -- from "mouth that roared: Bruce Cockburn says he's not an activist but a concerned voice", Edmonton Sun, 27 March 2002, by Fish Griwkowsky.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. Victronix

I've done my necessary email for the evening re this event . . .

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.