Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

New dramatic movie "The Reflecting Pool" -- disinfo? (8 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

We've heard that Jim Hoffman was pulled off stage early at the Oakland 9/11 truth event, so that one of the organizers could present a trailer for this film.

http://reflectingpoolfilm.com/reflectingpooltraile...

Looks like a fairly high-budget production. What's the verdict?

Supposedly it features pods/missiles.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. NicholasLevis

All we have here is a trailer. Seen it. Definitely not high budget, but of a technically proficient TV broadcast level. Remember, it's a movie. Fiction. A place where it's acceptable to play with the red herrings. If we don't see the whole thing, we don't know anything about how it plays out "what really happened."

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. NicholasLevis

But actually Victoria could prob. answer this question!

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. Victronix

Yes, please support my comments describing it which have been voted down by the people promoting the film exclusively in the report on the 2 day long event . ..

http://www.911blogger.com/node/11340

Right now the info is hidden from view.

Yarrow writes in his write-up:

The Reflecting Pool is a dramatic film, not a documentary, and does a superb job of dramatizing a very complex and difficult subject. The Reflecting Pool will premiere on November 3rd at the Fort Lauderdale Film Festival. Visit www.reflectingpoolfilm.com.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. NicholasLevis

I was very late in this. But here is what I wrote as a comment at that thread:

I've come late to this but hope this will yet be seen:

Yarrow Mahko? Co-producer of the radio show Guns and Butter? One of my favorites - thanks to your archives I've followed all your programs back into 2005.

Unfortunately I am puzzled by your assertion that the pod / missile / flash delusions with regard to the second tower crash have been "marginalized." How is this possible, when the very same demonstrably fraudulent operator who sensationalized the pod (along with "the plume" and a number of other red herrings), David von Kleist, has been featured several times recently on what in my estimation is one of the most important radio programs featuring the 9/11 truth movement... Guns and Butter.

Why, Yarrow, why?

I don't believe anyone read it, however. And Yarrow has his e-mail turned off.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. JohnA

How do you explain this?

the sudden onset of alzheimers' disease?

or disinformation sleeper cells?

or was Guns and Butter's previous work just deceptively good - like a broken clock being correct twice a day - hiding some deep character flaw that only now has surfaced?

how many credible researchers and activists have we now seen suddenly & inexplicably gone bad?

which is more likely? the village idiot suddenly has a moment of lucidity - and says something smart?

or the smart man - the avid researcher - suddenly becomes unreasonable and impervious to logic?

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. NicholasLevis

This, I do not explain - I critique.

G&B does have a commercial interest in brand names and easy sells.

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. Victronix

Carol just posted another promotion for "Reflecting Pool" (pod film) on blogger -

World Premiere- The Reflecting Pool- Ft. Lauderdale Int'l Film Festival- Nov. 3rd

http://911blogger.com/node/12183

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.