Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Ahmadinejad & Castro - good for 911 Truth? (16 posts)

1. JohnA

Who here thinks that the recent 911-related comments by Ahmadinejad & Castro are good for 911 Truth?

I see that 911 Blogger has front-paged Ahmadinejad's recent comments on 911 Truth. It certainly is news - but i wonder how productive it is to quote a holocaust deniar and perceived enemy of america. And - Castro's comments about the Pentagon are equally disturbing and counter-productive.

At a time when 911 activists are being equated with, or accused of being, Chechen rebels and Al Qaeda, i just wonder how careless it is to forward the comments of these two perceived enemies? When the search for accountability is equated with giving aid and comfort to 'the enemy' it is an EXTREMELY dangerous thing.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. JonGold

It's bad because of the inclusion of Holocaust Denial, and because he is our perceived "enemy" thanks to the endless propaganda from our media.

Have you ever taken the time to actually listen to what he says? I really don't think his arguments are so far off. Yes, he has said some controversial things, but I don't see him as an evil dictator.

Then again, I also like Hugo Chavez. As far as Castro goes, he's been America's "enemy" for so long, people just expect it from him.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. JonGold

BTW... Is he a "Holocaust Denier" or someone who opposes the fact that Israel uses the Holocaust to the detriment of every other country that surrounds them? We suffered from the Holocaust, therefore, we are entitled to everything you are not.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. NicholasLevis

911blogger covering it is kind of irrelevant when you've got a media shitstorm going on about Ahmadinejad anyway. Interestingly, his comments on 9/11 were remarkably restrained and on-target, unlike much that he says otherwise. Who made the terrorists, he asks (meaning the ones next door in Afghanistan, which Iran was ready to invade in 1998 after a Taliban mob killed a group of Iranian diplomats).

But no, the linkage to Nazi holocaust denial does little good. However, Ahmadinejad didn't do that in his Columbia comments.

I'm going to differ on Castro. The old man's sin is that he hasn't done his research, so he grasps for something superficial and wrong (no Boeing at the Pentagon). But I'm not so sure having him or Chavez on board is so bad for the PR, internationally speaking, or really that damaging in the U.S., either.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. truthmover
    Administrator

Not good

It really hardly matters whether his comments are rational or not. The "support" for 9/11 truth of these "enemies of America" for will only be used by the MSM to paint the movement as radical and unpatriotic. It would not be wise for the movement to promote these endorsements.

That being said, it is a shame that few people are able to hear a word that Ahmadinejad has said, through all of our saber rattling.

"Unfortunately, we are witnessing the bitter truth that some powers do not value some nations or human beings and the only things that matter to them are themselves, their political parties and their groups...In their view, human rights are tantamount to profits for their companies and their friends. The rights and dignity of the American people are also being sacrificed for the selfish desires of those holding power."

Now in all fairness, he is trying to garner sympathy. He has his own propaganda to spread. And pointing out all of our recent scandals is certainly an easy way for him to score some points. But either way, the point of him speaking is to hear what he has to say, and decide what we think about it.

Here's a transcript: http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/202820.ph...

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. I agree truthmover

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. NicholasLevis

You guys are talking about something that cannot be influenced.

There's a reason -- or several reasons -- most of the world thinks 9/11 was an inside job, and you know what? It's not because of Michael Ruppert, Loose Change or any other 9/11 truth activists! It's because the events were suspicious in themselves, the Bush regime is obviously composed of secret-service gangsters, the events were used as a Reichstag fire, the way the towers fell looked funny to a lot of people, etc.

Given that, first, you can't affect what national leaders are going to say about it. Second, it's predictable that the designated Hitlers of the New War crusade are likeliest to speak up and try to make some hay out of it.

It's also predictable that, unless they've got their own intelligence (which I doubt for Castro or Chavez), or unless they research things really well, they are going to pull what they say from whatever the most popular ideas are (which is where the U.S. 9/11 truth movement, such as it is currently is, is going to have its influence). Castro and Chavez have demonstrated this by going with Pentagon hole and Jimmy Walter, respectively. I like both of them a lot better than Ahmadinejad - yeah, I'm an old commie - but on 9/11 they're as naive as the LC fans.

Given all that: it's Ahmadinejad who's likeliest to have good intel of his own, A. who has the highest stakes in the game, and A. who has taken the cleverest tack with regard to 9/11 so far. It's our tough luck that he's also an Islamist fundamentalist, a mystic, and a provocateur with regard to the Nazi holocaust.

But perhaps the latter is why Bush gave him an assist in becoming president of Iran.

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. 'It's because the events were suspicious in themselves, the Bush regime is obviously composed of secret-service gangsters, the events were used as a Reichstag fire, the way the towers fell looked funny to a lot of people, etc."

A very central point. I take this as reinforcement for us to not get in the way of the truth. How do we get in the way of the truth? Usually ego. I can't really think of any other way of obstructing the truth except through the delusions of ego preservation.

The 9/11 events are self evident.

Posted 16 years ago #
  9. truthmod
    Administrator

http://www.france24.com/en/20100412-ahmadinejad-ur...

Ahmadinejad urges Ban to probe 9/11 attacks

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written to UN chief Ban Ki-moon, asking him to launch an investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, news reports said on Monday.

"The minimum expectation from your excellency is to set up an independent and trusted fact-finding group to comprehensively investigate the real factors behind September 11," Ahmadinejad said in the text of the letter carried by official news agencies.

They did not say when the letter was sent.

The hardliner, who in March dismissed 9/11 as a "big lie," said in the letter that the attacks "were the main pretext for attacks" by NATO on Afghanistan and Iraq.

Several times Ahmadinejad has questioned the accepted version of the Al-Qaeda strikes on New York and Washington which killed nearly 3,000 people.

Posted 13 years ago #
  10. Mr-Anderson

Ahmadinejad, Castro, Chavez - Any of the US 'perceived' enemies talking out against the official story of 9/11 is scripted to hurt our efforts.

The MSM want us to think "Yeah they're not all that good but they do have good points".

Forget them. We don't need to use the talking heads the MSM put up for us to grab a hold of.

Their not experts like Richard Gage, Kevin Ryan, Professor Steven Jones.. etc etc.

Posted 13 years ago #
  11. NicholasLevis

Mr-Anderson, please show examples of the "MSM" putting up these three heads of state as talking heads "for us to grab a hold of." Or that their statements are scripted. Or that they are merely 'perceived' enemies. (Designated enemies despite not posing threats, yes. 'Perceived' implies they're just playing a theater. For whom?)

They spoke out on their own, unless (as you seem to think) they did so on orders from the Matrix. Of the three, only the demonized and tainted Ahmedinejad received significant (if relatively minor) corporate media coverage for his statements about 9/11.

Now obviously a US-based 9/11 truth movement should never adopt them as leaders or spokespersons. But no one has done this.

Posted 13 years ago #
  12. BrianG

No? One guy has blogged quite a bit about the dude recently.

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/search?q=ahmadineja...

He recently filled a hall and then a house in California.

Posted 13 years ago #
  13. Mr-Anderson

@NicholasLevis

Any mainstream article that has those characters questioning 9/11.

What I meant by "scripted" I mean a concerted, deliberate effort by the MSM to associate legitimate researchers with "perceived" US enemies. As we know Bush named Iran & Venezuela as part of the ingeniously worded "Axis of evil".

I haven't even hinted that anybody, period has adopted these clowns as prominent figures who question 9/11. There will be however those debunkers who'll proudly skirt them around in-front of the public trying to link us with them.

BUT as you rightly pointed out the lack of media coverage demonstrates that those political 'leaders, dictators', whatever label attributed to them, aren't of great concern to the public when they are talking about 9/11.

Posted 13 years ago #
  14. NicholasLevis

BrianG: true enough. I'm of the mind that Barrett doesn't count, but at least his regional MSM haven't always agreed.

Mr-A: Hugo's not in the AofE. Unless he was added?

Posted 13 years ago #
  15. JohnA

As we know Bush named Iran & Venezuela as part of the ingeniously worded "Axis of evil".

Not to quibble - but just for the sake of accuracy - Venezuala was not named as part of the 'axis of evil.' Iran, Iraq and North Korea were named.

Posted 13 years ago #
  16. NicholasLevis

Also, the only reason Castro would ever be grouped together with Ahmedinejad is that both are officially designated enemies of the US national security state. Since both are attacked by the empire, they pragmatically coordinate defensive moves together. They share economic nationalism.

Posted 13 years ago #

You must log in to post.