Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Someone advocating violence over on the WAC forum. (22 posts)

1. truthmover
    Administrator

I was having a look at the WAC discussion forum when I happened on this post. I wouldn't assume that this reflects the majority opinion among members, but I was concerned that no one felt the need to critically respond. Maybe those comments have yet to be made.

Protesting is not enough http://forum.wearechange.org/YaBB.pl?num=119082491...

Words don't work. Force needs to be taken. But yes, force with intelligence, not brute force. A lot of planning needs to go into our revolution. I feel that it needs to start with an assassination, but we need to be able to put up a fight against retaliation, and for that we need a sizeable militia.

Violent revolution? That's certainly not what I signed on for when committing myself to promoting the truth. This movement is educational. What people do with the truth once they have it is up to them. We are trying to facilitate informed citizenship, which is not about defining for other's what their revolution is going to look like.

The 9/11 truth movement is non-violent.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. Does the person quoted have any idea what he or she means? Is that person just trying to find his/her place in the world of violence? This sort of sentiment will certainly be a test to wearechange.

The 9/11 truth movement has to be non-violent since truth in itself is completely devoid of violence. Trying to make a truth movement with violence is like trying to promote democracy with fascism.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. NicholasLevis

QUOTE: "I feel that it needs to start with an assassination..." If that's really there, tell them about it. It may earn them a lot more attention than they want (or merit). They're idiots if they leave it up and no one serious about what they are saying is going to post such a statement on a forum.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. truthmover
    Administrator

And worse yet from same poster

Knowing the police and the way things are run in the country, especially around Washington, peaceful intentions don't always make peaceful situations. If I were to be part of a peaceful march on Washington, I would come armed...

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. DBLS
    Inactive

That looks like some kind of internet fed agent provocateur.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. NicholasLevis

DBLS: Yup.

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. truthmover
    Administrator

Yes, but then have a look at this.

Diane, who spent a great deal of time posting to our forum for a short time recently, and now has apparently decided to work with NY911truth, recently got on the WAC forum and posted her concerns about their project, in very much the same way she did here.

"Questions about political views of We Are Change" http://forum.wearechange.org/YaBB.pl?num=119015558...

While her concerns about their focus on the NWO are fairly well expressed, the response she received is why I bring this up.

By the way Diane...You started of very subtle but I think you're trying to discredit WeAreChange and the truth altogether.... hmmmm. What do you think folks? Could she be a plant??

And so...Diane is a "plant" because she doesn't buy into the NWO, and doesn't have much respect for their project, but meanwhile no one is noticing the guy talking about taking guns to peaceful demonstrations!?!

Hello?

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. This movement is especially subject to the need of consequence, whether or not it is illusionary or real, peaceful or violent. Without patience and clarity, some segments of this movement tend to focus on illusion and violence, in an increasingly flamboyant style. This trajectory leads to the need for a high, a need for mood management over a disciplined awareness to the situation at hand.

Dianne's critique is not supporting their mood management, their need for grandiose effect. Quite the opposite. But the talk of gun use is within the fabric of their discourse and their agenda, especially if they choose not to intervene and at the very least question the motives of that poster.

I view this as far more of an issue than any talk of space beams or no planes.

Posted 16 years ago #
  9. NicholasLevis

WAC groups are running around confronting public figures incoherently and aggressively (for the most part), taping themselves while they scream and call people co-perpetrators and threaten them with some future "justice". Given this ill-advised strategy, it should be WAC's primary concern not to be associated with anonymous Internet persona who are setting them up by making explicit threats of this kind. At this point anyone sincere and working within WAC who isn't trying to modify this insane strategy is a sucker - cannon fodder for a potential sting operation. (Actually they're setting us all up by the inevitable association effect in which FOXNEWS and the authorities are not going to make the distinctions between different 9/11 groups.)

Posted 16 years ago #
  10. truthmod
    Administrator

Scum Chart

Includes Dan Rather, Al Sharpton, Bill Moyers, Jimmy Carter, Jesse Jackson, Ted Kennedy, Barack Obama...not that these people aren't complicit in the corruption and cover-ups, but it is interesting how broad this is. And who's our savior? Definitely not Dennis Kucinich, just another liberal politician. Definitely not anyone who promotes environmental awareness. It's Ron Paul, waving the magical answer to all our woes: the Constitution! Somehow, Ron Paul is not just another establishment politician, and he can do no wrong. Racist remarks in his newsletter? No problem, he didn't write it. Complete dismissal of 9/11 skepticism? Oh, he just said that because he had to, I think he's really a truther.

scum

Click for larger image

http://forum.wearechange.org/YaBB.pl?num=119034337...

Man I've got to tell you. Sometimes I get lost on these forums and don't check the front page enough. I'm telling you that SCUM CHART and the notching off of Video Confrontations with these fucks is absolutely awe inspiring and gives me so much Hope and Joy. To me its the pinnacle and climax of the site. Thank you.

Achieving Goals has never been so fun to see. Keep recording the Scum.

A lot of progress has already been made. That video of Trent Lott is great. I mean they are such pussies when confronted. They turn into little babies who can't udder sentences and desire so much to run. Be sure to let them be in their uncomfortable silence after you pose a direct question. It is just great to see on video.

Posted 16 years ago #
  11. This is why I'm glad that there's a forum like ours.

CHANGE is in bad need of change - either that or they need to pack their bags. Reminds me of high school years back in the 90's, a bunch of kids partying around waiting for a "REVOLUTION MAAN!" Get a life CHANGE! Find another movement to discredit! We have real work to do!

Posted 16 years ago #
  12. NicholasLevis

This technique is totally going to be turned around on its originators. That's how the world works.

Posted 16 years ago #
  13. What are we going to do about it?

Posted 16 years ago #
  14. "Man I've got to tell you. Sometimes I get lost on these forums and don't check the front page enough. I'm telling you that SCUM CHART and the notching off of Video Confrontations with these fucks is absolutely awe inspiring and gives me so much Hope and Joy. To me its the pinnacle and climax of the site. Thank you.

Achieving Goals has never been so fun to see. Keep recording the Scum."

This is the high I'm referring to. The "scum chart" is exotic big game hunting.

Posted 16 years ago #
  15. truthmover
    Administrator

Positive responses!!!

Its seems that a few people have now posted response to the thread in question, and none of them are critical. Here's the most puzzling.

Where are you from...male or female...i know that sounds so aol chat room chat.....but maybe we could get together if we are close.

This is all quickly slipping into very murky territory. A place I don't really want to go. And yet, as I assume John would point out as well, we can't ignore threats of violence.

I registered at the WAC forum in order to address this person directly, but I haven't yet received my confirmation e-mail...?

Every time a kid kills lots of people with guns, we see a picture posed by the MSM of well intentioned naive parents, who 'never could have imagined' that their kids would do such a thing. The the teachers didn't notice a problem. And the 'guidance counselor' didn't notice. No one is ever to blame for such tragedies very much due to the collective avoidance of those who were responsible. But inevitably in every case, someone speaks up who did see the warning signs. Bowling for Columbine.

Many of these tragedies are prevented as people see such warning signs, and intervene.

As far as I know, WAC does not advocate violence. I certainly wouldn't assume that just from this one forum post. But they may not be responding adequately in order to prevent this conclusion from being drawn by others. And...who's to say this guy won't show up to one of their events with a gun?

More soon...

Posted 16 years ago #
  16. CX

Sent emails to some of the WACs with a heads up.

They need to be more careful about this kind of thing.

Posted 16 years ago #
  17. truthmover
    Administrator

Thanks for that

I see that as a result a couple of people have now posted critical comments.

I understand your point that action needs to take place, and that people need to take this serious. I agree! HOWEVER...

I don't know who you are, or anything about you, but what I do know is by your words, and what your suggesting is down right criminal! Assasination? Are you serious? Your walking a very fine line and leaning HEAVILY towards what the government deems as insurrection, and inciting a riot! Dude, that is stone cold illegal, and I have no desire to be anywhere near where your at, because they just might make the mistake that I support your criminal ideology.

For your own good, you need to take a very serious look at what you say, because your damn close to breaking the law, and asking the Secret Service to come get you! That's some VERY dangerous stuff your saying and I for one DO NOT support you!

Too bad they had to be informed about something on their forum. I know its hard to moderate even a small forum. But at the very least someone should be reading all new threads.

Posted 16 years ago #
  18. casseia

I was able to register and post. (Did you check your spam filter for a confirmation email?) I kept it short and sweet.

Posted 16 years ago #
  19. DBLS
    Inactive

At last;

http://forum.wearechange.org/YaBB.pl?num=119082491... We apologize for not seeing this subject and post sooner, it would have been removed earlier! Let me make this very clear -

WeAreChange or any of its chapters ARE STRICTLY NON-VIOLENT!

The whole purpose of what we are doing in trying to educate the public and media is to AVIOD A VIOLENT CONFRONTATION. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER WANTS!

They have hundreds of thousands of jack-boot thugs waiting to crack skulls and lock down the country even more! Is this what you want to hand them on a platter?

If you are into violence or violent solutions, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I cant make that any more clear!

When and If the time comes to defend ourselves, there will be no need to go posting about it on the internet!!!

The problem is not the evil bastards running things, it is the dumbed-down population that goes along with them! If we can educate the general public to some degree, there will be no need for any violence, they will simply loose thier power over us. Getting rid of one particular person or another will just open up a space for some other evil bastard to fill.

We need CREATIVE, NON-VIOLENT SOLUTIONS. Killing and Shooting and Bombing are stupid, childish, and only bring more sadness and negativity to a planet that is already overwhelmed with such behavior.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ABOUT VIOLENCE, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE!

Posted 16 years ago #
  20. truthmod
    Administrator

Cross Bill Clinton off the Scum Chart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2hwdYzM3Bk

"SCUM SCUM SCUM AHHH SCUM AHHHHH"

Last line in the video yelled at Clinton: "CHILD SACRIFICING, MURDERING SCUM!!"

Posted 16 years ago #
  21. DBLS
    Inactive

"Cross Bill Clinton off the Scum Chart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2hwdYzM3Bk

"SCUM SCUM SCUM AHHH SCUM AHHHHH"

Last line in the video yelled at Clinton: "CHILD SACRIFICING, MURDERING SCUM!!"

^ Funny that's not on their main site anywhere. We Are Change do great work although I agree they should reflect on their style. When's TruthMove going to get up in Clinton's face?

Posted 16 years ago #
  22. We Are Change do great work although I agree they should reflect on their style. When's TruthMove going to get up in Clinton's face?

Umm, probably, not.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.