Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement (6 posts)

1. DBLS
    Inactive

I wasn't to bowled over by Terrorstom when it first came out, but this is Alex's finest work and in my opinion a real masterpiece! Check it out and SPREAD IT!

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=10703290536...

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. BrunoJTesch
    Blocked

Thanks. I've propagated it.

http://vehme.blogspot.com/

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. DBLS
    Inactive
  4. jfal

I don't digg it.

Endgame is anti-environment. Alex Jones attempts to argue that the secret goal of the environmental movement is to kill off a major percentage of the human race. I have no respect for anyone who takes this movie seriously. It's sad that so many people interested in finding out what happened on 9/11 have alligned with Jones right-wing BS, as if that's the logical conclusion.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. DBLS
    Inactive

"Endgame is anti-environment" - that is completely false, and I have no respect for anyone who's personal bias overrides their intellectual honesty;

ENDGAME 1hour, 59min, 19sec: "The Eugenics movement has now shaken off much of its Nazi baggage and is using people’s legitimate concerns about the Environment as a cloak to conceal their real agenda. Everyone wants to breath clean air, and have good water but the controllers of the Environmental movement have done nothing but co-opt people’s concerns and parlay it into support for global policies that further destabilize the Third World and create untold misery. Phoney Environmental and conservation groups are now the biggest private landowners in the world. They lobby government to take property away from local populations only to develop it themselves later. When the US military dumps millions of gallons of nerve gas on the east cost of the US they don’t say a word. Thousands of companies are creating trans-genetic cross-species hybrids, splicing plants animals and insects and releasing the new organisms into the global biosphere, vandalizing the very genetic code of the planet. And large environmental organisations do nothing."

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. DBLS
    Inactive

Alex Jones is pro-environment, anti-manipulation.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.