Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Monday, November 5th, 1PM At City Hall In Manhattan, Rally For James Zadroga (9 posts)

1. JonGold

Friends, supporters, board members. Our friend Joe Zadroga has asked us for support on Monday at 1:00pm at City Hall. He has a meeting scheduled with Mayor Bloomberg. The mayor has insulted the Zadroga family and all 9/11 responders for way too long. I implore you all to spread the word of a peaceful rally to show the city, the mayor, the federal government, that James Zadroga was a hero, and there are thousands of NYPD, FDNY, EMT, EMS and construction workers just like him. Tell your friends post it on your web sites, and wear RED on MONDAY. Lets show unity, compassion, and let City Hall know the HEROES OF 9/11 WILL NOT SIT IDLE ANYMORE.

John Feal 9/11 Responder/President of the Fealgood Foundation Living Organ Donor One Pissed Off American

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. JonGold

I hope everyone that frequents this board from NYC can attend. Please attend. Sorry... this, you are NOT going to get away with. With every fiber in my being, YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Jon,

I'll be there, and maybe another of us. And I put this up as an Upcoming Action. Hope a lot of people can make it out.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. JonGold

Thank you.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. JonGold
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

This was quite an uplifting event. Everything went smooth, with truthers and first responders side by side, and it seemed like we probably got some decent press.

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. JonGold

That's great. Thanks for everyone that attended. As far as press is concerned, I didn't see any about the rally. Just that Bloomberg apologized. If you find an article with news about the rally, post it here.

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. truthmover
    Administrator

Jon, A very positive action

NY911Truth, WAC, and TM showed up, in addition to the first responders and their friends. It was really positive to have a unified concern that didn't involve our differing ideologies.

TruthMod and I had NeverAbandon posters on poles, and were handing out NA flyers to the people passing on the street. And Luke brought posters for everyone else to hold. Then we all marched around City Hall and came back to where Zadroga's father was going to emerge from the press conference. He came out, followed by many cameras. He told us that Bloomberg had apologized and then he came over and thanked us all.

I thanked John Feal afterword, and told him that you had sent us. :)

The AP story mentions us. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gedchpIl6oM7F3A...

Posted 16 years ago #
  9. truthmover
    Administrator

And the title of this New York Post story is based on what we were chanting, mentioned in the AP story.

"SLANDERING A HERO, MIKE BECOMES A ZERO"

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11052007/postopinion/l...

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.