Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Go Support Sander Hicks, 11/7/2007 At 8PM (4 posts)

1. JonGold

At the basement level of Lolita Bar at 266 Broome St. at the corner of Allen St. on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, one block south and three west of the Delancey St. F, J, M, Z subway stop.

I sent Sander A LOT of good info, and helped him to write his opening statement.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

http://toddseavey.com/2007/10/30/debate-at-lolita-...

Hicks debates this woman about 9/11 being an inside job:

Karol Sheinin, blogger at AlarmingNews.com (at one point guest blogger for Michelle Malkin) and founder of the counter-protest group Actual Truth About 9/11.

Sounds interesting, I remember suggesting debates like this at NY 911 Truth a couple years ago. I think Nick was ready to go but it never happened.

Must say, I had some doubts about Sander HIcks as I saw him announce Alfred Webre as a host of the recent Cooper Union/Les Jamieson/NY911 conference...

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. JonGold

I had doubts of Sander with regard to Fetzer, but I think, overall, Sander does his best to put forward the best information.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. JonGold

I don't know the inner workings of the NY Politics like you guys do. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes in a lot of cases.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.