Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Kucinich makes Ron Paul look like a ************ (8 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

Oh, and he's protecting "the Constitution" a million times more effectively than Ron Paul.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Kucinich_Republicans...

"We have men and women with their lives on the line in Iraq, a war based on lies," said the former Cleveland mayor. "Over 3,800 soldiers have died, over a million innocent Iraqis have died in this war. This is about our moral caliber here as to whether or not Washington can see the truth."

"Let me tell you something," concluded Kucinich. "In Washington, the truth is an unidentified flying object. And it's time that someone stood for the truth. The American people demand nothing less."

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. What IS the difference? Why has Ron Paul gotten so much more traction than Kucinich?

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

Ron Paul has the support of free marketeers, fascists, anarchists, libertarians, truthers, militiamen, confused/angry liberals...

Kucinich only has support among the working class (when they've actually heard about him), unions, and progressives--not the kind of demographics that will get you much play with the media. Look how the media is trying to kill Kucinich--Tim Russert brings up Kucinich's UFO sighting during a debate as a big joke:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G980aLrAwoM

Ron Paul = hype (with a creepy right wing capitalist agenda behind it)

Dennis Kucinich = substance (and a real dissenting/alternative voice)

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. HocusLocus

Dennis Kucinich = the 'other' federalist/constitutionist meat.

Ross Perot could probably produce a chart that shows the relationship more clearly.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. As we have stated before, even for 9/11 Truth, Kucinich has stood for us far more supportive than Ron Paul. What exactly HAS RP done for our cause? Since that answer is nothing, I am struck by the fact that almost most of the 9/11 movement supports him....do they even know why?

Perhaps it's ideology...The ideology of WAC and Jones and others...... My conclusion is that most of the support for RP within the movement is this blind following of some of the "leaders" in this movement. I even wonder if a lot of people who support Paul KNOW WHY they suport him.

I surely would not want to see the likes of this type of ideology running the country. Social equality and justice, the environment, right down the drain.

They speak about individual freedom and whatever other bullshit. What about individual accountability,responsibility, respect, and our obligation to support and help one another and our planet. People are so selfish and arrogant, it's disgusting.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

HocusLocus:

Dennis Kucinich = the 'other' federalist/constitutionist meat.

Please explain.

TruthandJustice911:

I even wonder if a lot of people who support Paul KNOW WHY they support him.

I often wonder the same thing. And yeah, I don't really think so.

Thanks for weighing in, and I certainly share/appreciate your frustration with this phenomenon of ignorance.

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. chrisc

All the anarchists I know are working class, I don't know how this fits in with your analysis...

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. truthmod
    Administrator

I wasn't talking shit about anarchists, and I was being a little tongue-in-cheek with that post. Clearly not all (nor probably even a significant percentage of anarchists support RP), but he does have a weirdly broad spectrum of support.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.