Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Everyone Needs To See "In Their Own Words" (15 posts)

1. JonGold

I just finished watching, “In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories Of The 9/11 Families” which is essentially Part II of “9/11: Press For Truth.” I’m angry. I’m bitter. My heart has broken one more time. This “situation” is completely unacceptable. If you aren’t concerned about the truth of 9/11, you should be.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. thanks a lot. I'm placing an order now

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. JonGold

Very simply, whether you think there are just some unanswered questions, whether or not you think they used the events of 9/11, whether or not you think they had a hand in it, we can not go on not knowing. There needs to be accountability. At ALL levels of Government. Period. End of story.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

This truth is so simple and clear. Why is our movement so confused?

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. JonGold

We're more concerned about which theory is the most convincing. Which fact is the most incriminating. And there are egos, provocateurs, debunkers (whom I classify as an offshoot of a provocateur), and people that just don't give a shit. Maybe I expanded a bit on "confusion".

People from the Philadelphia area are working to get "9/11: Press For Truth", and "In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories Of The 9/11 Families" playing as a double-feature in a local theater for a month. We're going to advertise in actual newspapers a month ahead of time. We're hoping to get family members to attend opening night for Q&A after the movies. If this works... and hopefully it will, I'm hoping it spreads like wildfire. If they "rake in the cash" for the movies, maybe other theaters will see it, and pick it up, and on and on and on... and then finally everyone responsible is held accountable, the world magically fixes itself, and I can FINALLY stop doing this.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. Victronix

People from the Philadelphia area are working to get "9/11: Press For Truth", and "In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories Of The 9/11 Families" playing as a double-feature in a local theater for a month.

Carol B's SF911 group is working to bring the next "Loose Change" to people in Oakland.

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. JonGold

Vic... Although I think LCFC is an excellent effort on the part of Dylan & Co, certainly more "mature" than their two previous versions, I can honestly say beyond the shadow of doubt that the two movies we're going to be promoting here, are the best, bar none. I wish everyone would just promote those two movies. I wish those two movies got the kind of attention the previous versions of LC and 9/11 Mysteries got within this movement. They never have, and I think that's a shame. Ever wonder why you never saw the mainstream media mention 9/11: Press For Truth in any of their critiques of the movement? It's because the powers that be are TERRIFIED of that movie getting exposure. I firmly believe that.

Keep in mind, I know that Carol showed PFT when it first came out at that theater...

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. truthmod
    Administrator

Carol B's SF911 group is working to bring the next "Loose Change" to people in Oakland.

Are you guys going to publish a critique of LCFC? I haven't watched it yet, but people tell me it's surprisingly responsible...

Posted 16 years ago #
  9. Arabesque

LCFC is really well done.

You can tell that David Ray Griffin fact checked the movie

They use MSM news reports to frequently contradict the official story

They avoid the no-757 Pentagon trap (giving both points of view, letting the viewer come to their own conclusion, and emphasize that the Pentagon should not have been attacked in the first place)

They include very damning testimony about Able Danger and the Hijackers

They avoid speculation

They embarrass NIST and the 9/11 commission with their own words

In short, massive improvement over 2nd edition.

My criticisms? There is only so much you can cover in two hours, so they had to leave some things. They don't really talk about thermite for example, and Richard Gage is not in it.

Almost every statement in the film is supported by a MSM source, or expert testimony.

Posted 16 years ago #
  10. Victronix

Yes, I'd heard it was much better. That's a great thing. The boys grew up and they did the right thing.

But for me I have a sense of it being too little too late.

It's the phenomenon that happens with all "Part II" films -- far fewer people are interested in the sequel than in the original.

My early problem with the 2nd Ed was that the ideas of 1st Ed were still saturated on the internet, on their website, etc. -- pods.

In a way, the same issue of what's gone before is still the problem -- the mainstream media used LC to trash us on the 5th anniversary as hard as they could, so that for those who consider themselves thinking people, the name would come to be associated with conspiracy garbage, cultish nonsense. It was literally an avalanche of attacks using LC.

So without a complete makeover, that's a tough image to shake off.

I agree this is a very positive development.

But those who funded the original version, like Phil Jayhan, probably wouldn't have bothered to fund it if Griffin had been at the helm and doing then what he did now -- blocking the hoaxes.

I think that the film served as a conduit to funnel hoaxes into the movement that will take many years to disabuse people of. I don't think we can chalk it all up to youth and ego and good will and lack of research skills.

This isn't about loyalty to friend so-and-so, who is really "dedicated" and "worked hard" and who isn't. This is just cold critique of the way I see things.

The only question my brother asked of me on the 5th Anniversary of the attacks when I arrived at the airport for a visit at home was, "You aren't one of those people who thinks a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, are you?"

That's what it's all about.

Posted 16 years ago #
  11. Yes, I'd heard it was much better. That's a great thing. The boys grew up and they did the right thing.

But for me I have a sense of it being too little too late.

Right. They also, still promote the first two movies along side the FC. Not such a good idea.

On the other hand..... I am VERY MUCH impressed with Press For Truth and In Their Own Words. I think these two movies should be promoted the most by the movement. They're very credible and resonate with most people. Paul Thompson's Timeline is also the best 9/11 Research I have seen to date. Used in conjunction with these too great movies could have a great effect.

Posted 16 years ago #
  12. JonGold

TruthandJustice911... you saw it? what did you think?

Posted 16 years ago #
  13. My opinion on that movie is that if we could rewind about 4 years back and use exclusively "PFT" and "In Their Own Words," our movement might be in a different position today - as opposed to using LC and a few of the other ones made.

I think that it was an awesome documentary in that the case for criminal indictment is made NOT even using physical evidence at all - something that I have always been a proponent of (ex: WTC)

Another thing I get from this movie is that it puts a professional feel on the movement and puts the family members out at the forefront in their search for truth. Wouldn't it be pretty difficult for the MSM to slander us if this was the case?

Posted 16 years ago #
  14. JonGold

"if we could rewind about 4 years back and use exclusively "PFT" and "In Their Own Words," our movement might be in a different position today"

I think, right now, we would be sitting in our houses watching the 9/11 Trials on TV.

However, we can't roll back the clock, so... we have to do our best to promote them now.

Did you like the NORAD coverage? I especially liked how they talked about the different timelines with Mark Dayton in the background. I like the way they focused on the identities of the hijackers. I love Monica Gabrielle's speech at the end. I love everything about it.

Posted 16 years ago #
  15. However, we can't roll back the clock, so... we have to do our best to promote them now.

Right. I just saw on 911 blogger that LCFC is supposed to be in a London Cinema soon. Interestingly, I'd like to say that LC-Second Edition was mailed to quite a few people during 2006. There was one day I went to work and heard from 4 people who stated that they received LC-SE in the mail. Now, these people were on all different sections of the county even (Cuyahoga, a county of 1.2 million which seats Cleveland, Ohio). In fact, I found out from even more people that they also received the movie this way. Now, how did LC get this much promotion???.....and from what resources? Amazing! I wish that PFT and In Their Own Words could get these types of resources for mass distribution.

My question is and continues to be.....What does our movement do next? International Investigation? Indictments? National Ballot Initiative To Force Criminal Inquiry? What are we doing? Why are we letting time just pass by hoping for a miracle? I just don't understand.

Did you like the NORAD coverage? I especially liked how they talked about the different timelines with Mark Dayton in the background. I like the way they focused on the identities of the hijackers. I love Monica Gabrielle's speech at the end. I love everything about it.

The entire documentary was very professional and moving. I did like the NORAD parts. The great thing about these documentaries is that you can reference the citations right back to Paul Thompson's Book, which references right back to official news sources. People will find that the book has even more damaging revelations than the docs.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.