Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

DISINFO--Tomorrow at Les Jamieson's NY911Truth: "The Ripple Effect" (8 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator

http://www.ny911truth.org/

Jan. 6th - "9/11 Ripple Effect"

The attacks of September 11, 2001 have been used by our political leaders to drain our military resources, jeopardize the U.S. Constitution, and squash the civil liberties of every American citizen. 9/11 Ripple Effect asks the hard questions that no one else will and puts all of the evidence up for inspection.

Ripple Effect is a complete timeline of September 11 and a compilation of the best evidence collected over the past 6 years supporting an official cover-up. Never before has so much groundbreaking information been presented in one 90 minute documentary which takes the audience on a behind-the-scenes tour of the largest attack in United States history while at the same time exposing the falsehoods of the official account using live video feed and photographs shot on the morning of September 11, 2001. Pilots, military personnel, and 9-11 researchers share their professional analysis and assist in frame-by-frame digital examinations of some of the most talked about footage ever uncovered. Watch and put the puzzle together yourself.

The impressive list of 9/11 researchers includes:

Fred Fox, Glen Stanish, Russ Wittenberg, Gen. Albert Stubblebine, Col. George Nelson, Maj. Glen MacDonald, Maj. Doug Rokke, Kevin Barrett, Jim Fetzer, Phil Jayhan, Jim Marrs, William Rodriguez, Hosted by Dave vonKleist.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. Victronix

Wow, pathetic.

This is why I feel very concerned that the NYC Ballot Initiative is connected to ny911. How many hoaxes does it take to expose why the org is a big problem with little to no credibility?

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. truthmover
    Administrator

Unacceptable.

No incompetence theories here ladies and gentleman because here at TruthMove we pay attention to how people act over time and hold them accountable. Les Jamieson has demonstrated a long history of providing a venue for disinformation that many of us feel strongly does not respect the victims of the 9/11 attack. This has been demonstrated over a long period of time and in many ways.

If this concerns you as it does us, and/or you have a general concern about how the movement is represented in NYC, contact St. Marks Church and let them know how you feel about the presentation of such disrespectful media. Frank Morales the associate pastor of the church is the person responsible for Les' continued presence.

stmarkschurch(at)verizon.net

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

How many hoaxes does it take to expose why the org is a big problem with little to no credibility?

People will continue to make excuses for their "big tent" approach: "But they do good work sometimes. They show good films too."

Tired excuses. Frank Morales bears a lot of the responsibility for this.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. Arabesque

"9/11 Ripple Effect"

Just as bad as In Plane Site.

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, promoter of the small hole claim seen in the 9/11 film In Plane Site:

One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army's Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I looked at the hole in the Pentagon, and I looked at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon, and I said "The plane does not fit in that hole. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://winterpatriot.blogspot.com/2006/10/us-army-...

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is known for his interest in parapsychology and was a strong supporter of the Stargate Project. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stubblebine

The Stargate Project was one of a number of code names used to cover "remote viewing programs" run by the United States federal government. Others included Sun Streak, Grill Flame, Center Lane by DIA and INSCOM, and SCANATE by CIA, from the 1970s, through to 1995. It was a follow-on to initial research done at Stanford Research Institute (SRI). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

Parapsychology is a fringe science because it involves research that does not fit within standard theoretical models accepted by mainstream science. Scientists such as psychologists Ray Hyman and James Alcock, among others, are critical of both the methodology used and the results obtained by parapsychology. Skeptical researchers suggest that methodological flaws provide the best explanation for apparent experimental successes, rather than the anomalistic explanations offered by many parapsychologists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parapsychology

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. Victronix

It's likely that a lot of the "generals" or other military people who claim that a plane couldn't have hit the Pentagon are similarly complex characters or have early Alzheimers. But one would never know from Patriotsquestion, which is how they are mainly promoted. It seems that site's goal is 1) to mix the hardcore hoax advocates with real, and 2) to create yet another "no plane at the Pentagon" promotional site.

That's why someone really needs to redo it.

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. chrisc

someone really needs to redo it.

If it's redone I hope a far better name is chosen... Patriots has a lot of associations...

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. truthmod
    Administrator

Ooops, and this week NY911Truth is reputable once again, with a screening of:

Jan. 13th - "IN THEIR OWN WORDS: THE UNTOLD STORIES OF THE 9/11 FAMILIES" "The official companion DVD to 9/11: Press for Truth"

How could you ever question them?

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.