Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

9/11/06 Media roundup--photos, videos, etc. (7 posts)

1. truthmod
    Administrator
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

bump

bump up above liberalsuck

Posted 17 years ago #
  3. firsty

liberalsuck should be deleted, no?

Posted 17 years ago #
  4. LiberalsSuck

firsty Wrote:

liberalsuck should be deleted, no

Deleting me would defeat your purpose X-D .

Posted 17 years ago #
  5. truthmod
    Administrator

i don't like to ban people

but obviously liberalssuck is not interested in any real discussion.

Posted 17 years ago #
  6. LiberalsSuck

Re: i don't like to ban people

truthmod Wrote:

but obviously liberalssuck is not interested in any real discussion

It is difficult for me to discuss conspiracy theories. Just the idea that a few Americans hate our Government so much that they come up with a cockamamie ideology called “Truth” (Is there any reason why you are all still here?). I came to this site because I noticed a “Truthmove” banner on a photograph that compelled me to see what the organization is about (apparently your banners are working). I thoroughly browsed the website and became very upset when I found that you believe that our government plotted an attack on our own soil, 9/11.

I agree that 9/11 had many problems. However, to say our government had something to do with the 9/11 terrorists attacks is ludicrous! As you already know, I am a conservative and very patriotic; it almost hurts to browse through this website -- but at the same time I need to know what the extreme left of this country is thinking . . . it is not good. I assume that you have the same feelings regarding the right.

I also clicked on all the links that you sent to me and realized that most of them are extreme left and conspiracy websites. These links do not provide a valid defense and will not convince me that your cause has a point. I also learned that Popular Mechanics wrote some articles regarding the 9/11 conspiracy theory (great articles). I then found out that there is also a conspiracy theory about Popular Mechanics. I understand your agenda and I deeply disapprove. God Bless America! God knows, we need it.

Posted 17 years ago #
  7. truthmover
    Administrator

Since you dicided to join the conversation...

<It is difficult for me to discuss conspiracy theories.>

Can you imagine how difficult it is for us?

<Just the idea that a few Americans hate our Government so much that they come up with a cockamamie ideology called “Truth” (Is there any reason why you are all still here?).>

You continue to imply that we hate the government. This is slanderous language that does not allow for a respectul exchange of information between us. We want very different people in office. We hope to maintain a very open forum in which we allow people to agressively disagree with our assertions. We believe greatly in the democratic process. However, there is a threshold between agressive argument, and blatant personal or cultural denegration. If you continue to slander us your messages may be deleted, edited, moved, or locked. While we certainly reserve the right to kick people off this forum, we find that most anyone putting their rhetorical, intellectual, or emotional imput into this space likely have something to offer. The cartoons were great, in a scary way. And NO, no one deleted anything. You and I may be a lot more alike that you realize.

<I came to this site because I noticed a “Truthmove” banner on a photograph that compelled me to see what the organization is about (apparently your banners are working). I thoroughly browsed the website and became very upset when I found that you believe that our government plotted an attack on our own soil, 9/11.>

Thanks for the promotional confirmation. That kind of data is really helpful. And I'm glad that you checked out the site. Did you read the Intro page? I would think you might think us a little less wacko, if you understood the basic reasons why we are doing this. For a moment, don't think about us, or the data, just think about how much I care about this project that we have begun. And the reason I care is because my life is committed to helping others see what I have seen. And what I have seen is that many important facts are not represented by the U.S. mainstream media. Here we have tried to offer the most significant areas in which we have found a high degree of mainstream avoidance. In others words, were looking at the dirty laundry. We're looking behind the curtain. No patriot ever said that dissent was unpatriotic.

<I agree that 9/11 had many problems. However, to say our government had something to do with the 9/11 terrorists attacks is ludicrous!>

Ahhh, the arrogance of the uninformed. Pardon me...ahem! We at TruthMove know just about every relevant thing there currently is to know about 9/11, both the official and alternative theories. That's years of research. I won't tell you how to do your job, O.K.?

<As you already know, I am a conservative and very patriotic;>

Conservative, yes. Patriotic? Hmm... This is where we may have some common ground. We consider ourselves to be highly patriotic relative to the founding democratic principles set out in our Constitution. Knowing that you are conservative, I would assume that you would be somewhat familiar with the writings of our 'founding fathers' who concerned themselves with forming a government specifically set up to respect the right of the minority. The dissenting voice is as much a part of our system as those who defend the present order. And it should be said that neither side of the aisle has a monopoly on either pursuit. I know some 'conservatives' that would be embarrased by your candor, just as we here at TruthMove maintain a critical view of the far left.

<it almost hurts to browse through this website -- but at the same time I need to know what the extreme left of this country is thinking . . . it is not good. I assume that you have the same feelings regarding the right.>

Yes is does hurt. It takes some courage to admit that. I am deeply troubled by everything on the site. I know you are troubled for different reasons, but these certainly are challenging things even to consider for both of us. Can you imagine for just a moment that we were right about all this. Scary, huh? And yet our historical and journalistic priorities are genuine. We know a lot more about it that you, and this is our honest interpretation of what we have found.

Extreme left? Doesn't sound like you picked up on the essence of the project. Its global scope. TruthMove is not just another volley is some partisan political battle. We're presenting people with issues, previously outside their view, that may very well adversely impact their lives. We are trying to do a public service.

<I also clicked on all the links that you sent to me and realized that most of them are extreme left and conspiracy websites. These links do not provide a valid defense and will not convince me that your cause has a point.>

Actually we were quite meticulous in the decision about which sources to use. There actually are very few websites that address these issues in a reputable, accessible, or prioritiezed manner. We chose the best of the bunch. No UFO's or anti-semitic conspiracies. No holographic planes. In fact, maybe 80% of the sources from which this website was derived, refer only to mainstream news stories. NTY, CNN, ABC, but then never discussed again.

Actually, for you information, it took some really frustrated family members of those who lost their lives on 9/11 to get this movement off the ground. We are supported by many more family memebers than you would be likely to guess. And they are patriotic citizens who just want to know who killed their loved ones. Are you aware of the fact that the government has offered NO evidence to support its contention that 'al Qaeda' was responsible for 9/11. In fact, Bin Laden imediately denounced the attack, saying he did not do it, and condeming the act and un-Islamic. You never hear about that anymore.

<I also learned that Popular Mechanics wrote some articles regarding the 9/11 conspiracy theory (great articles). I then found out that there is also a conspiracy theory about Popular Mechanics. I understand your agenda and I deeply disapprove. God Bless America! God knows, we need it.>

Actually, the new book raises some interesting points. But I'll let you in on a little secret. There are people and organizations in the 9/11 truth movement that have infiltrated with the intent to undermine, and one of the things they have done is focus on all of the data that is not only the easiest to refute, but has also been set up as a pending opportunity for the mainstream to debunk or refute our claims. The "new Pentagon video" that came out a couple months ago is a case in point. The video showed nothing new, and yet the media ran with a story about how this debunked the movement. Sloppy journalism, to say the least.

I would not assume that you do understand our agenda. You have not made this apparent. I'm also not sure how deep your disapproval could really go, as it appears to be reactionary, and thus more likely based on external authority, than personal insight. And if that external authority is entirey God, to the exclusion of your capacity for personal insight, then geez...move to Disneyland. Phew! Ya got me heated. Actually, if you can tone it down a notch we'd all get along just fine.

Peace.

Posted 17 years ago #

You must log in to post.