Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

COPA Conference in NYC on Thursday, February 21 (10 posts)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

It will be focused on the death of Malcolm X.

http://www.politicalassassinations.com/Conferences...

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. truthmod
    Administrator

This November 22nd will be the 45th anniversary of JFK's assassination. There will be clearly a lot of media hype around that time...

It's a big year for assassination anniversaries: 40th for RFK and MLK, as well

Hope some of us can make it to these events...

Good to hear from you, christs4sale!

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. christs4sale
    Administrator

According to John Judge, Cynthia McKinney and some of Malcolm X's family will be in attendance.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. truthmod
    Administrator

Expecting lots of this stuff this year:

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Dallas_D.A.releases_OswaldRuby_transcript_0218.html

The Dallas County District Attorney's Office has announced the discovery of a trove of documents relating to the assassination of John Kennedy.

Among the documents is an alleged transcript of a conversation between Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby, planning the assassination together on behalf of the Mafia. This document has aroused the greatest amount of interest but has also been described as "highly suspect."

The curator of a Dallas museum devoted to the assassination has pointed out that Oswald is known to have been elsewhere on October 4, the alleged date of the conversation. The safe also contained a 1967 contract with the then-district attorney for a movie about the assassination, and the DA's assistant has suggested that the transcript was part of a proposed movie script.

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. NicholasLevis

This will be on Sirius radio live, you can get a free sub to listen to it.

But tune it at 4 to start with me!

See story at 911truth.org right now.

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. truthmod
    Administrator

How did it go? Anyone make it to the conference?

Posted 16 years ago #
  7. NicholasLevis

Learned some stuff I didn't know. Like that Malcolm was arranging to leave country with family, knowing a hit was in the works, and wasn't going to make any move out without his family. Three teams (two federal, one the BOSS unit of the NYPD) were monitoring this all the way. Classic "LIHOP": 21 cops were assigned to the Feb. 21 appearance. Two were in the hall, the other 19 were across the very busy eight-lane boulevard, waiting. Took them a long time after shooting to deploy. No ambulance arrived (hospital also across the street.) Five attackers, one caught, beaten and later convicted, along with two guys who were not present. The other four? Scot free.

Cynthia is just a great, alert speaker.

Also: young Agent Hoover's original assignment in the 1920s was to monitor & neutralize Marcus Garvey!

Glen Ford was pointed out in the crowd, and I was surprised to see that my impression from his writings, that he must be 10 feet tall, is inaccurate.

Was great to meet Cynthia again briefly, as well as a few others I knew, and also met Christs4Sale. Good guy. He says Sander (who was doing tech) drove off at the end with Les, whom thankfully I didn't notice at all.

Posted 16 years ago #
  8. truthmod
    Administrator

Sounds like a great conference. Some of that stuff is on our Malcolm X page, but not all of it:

http://www.truthmove.org/content/malcolm-x/

I wish more people in the 9/11 TM were willing to branch out and learn about these other events.

Sander and Les, what's up with that? Sander also co-hosted the "Ready for Mainstream" disinfo gala at Cooper Union last year, personally introducing Alfred Webre. And his ties to Fetzer aren't so encouraging.

Posted 16 years ago #
  9. christs4sale
    Administrator

I do not want to suggest that I think that Les and Sander are in cahoots with each other. Sander was driving a bunch a people back to Brooklyn, Les being one of them. He did not seem so thrilled about it because he was in a rush to go to an event being held at Vox Pop. My impression of Sander is that he does not keep up with the latest happenings and details and you sort of get a William Pepper situation with him. His 9/11 book is great. I also think that his and Bryan Sacks' work on David Graham's death is really relevant from what I have seen of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYaryX_xAU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_3S6N8IAcM

My initial guess is that his business compromises him, but what John A. said about his performance at that 2004 conference makes me nervous.

Great to talk with you Nicholas.

Posted 16 years ago #
  10. NicholasLevis

If it was just Sander and what he produces under his own name, I'd say he was great. He doesn't espouse big-tent ideology, but he is promiscuous with that lot and so you get the situations you describe.

And Bryan is the greatest. We worked together on many projects and did our part together in breaking the WTC black box story back in 2004.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.