Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Okay, so I'm back. (2 posts)

1. NicholasLevis

Wanted to wait until I had something new to say. Or it made the most sense.

As it happens, I spontaneously reacted to one of the threads (on centralization of leadership).

Belated, but I've been thinking it all along: Very sorry about the death of your father, truthmover. As I can see he was a remarkable, creative man and more importantly a good man.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

Nick,

Good to have you posting again. Quality is certainly more important to us than quantity. But its nice to see our forum becoming active again after a couple of months at a slow crawl.

I have a thought about why things have been slow, other than our two week down time. I wasn't posting at TruthAction until recently because of the distracting presence of the wtcdemolition crew. And I get the sense that some people were posting here as a respite from them as well. But as they have been banned or been made to feel less than welcome, that forum has become more useful and productive. Also YT instituted a more explicit moderation policy, and I think that helped a lot. Our forum will still be more strictly moderated and cover a wider array of topics, but we are glad to see that TruthAction has become more of a solid resource for the 9/11 truth movement.

Thanks for the comment about my dad. He carried the weight of Greek philosophy, the Dark Ages, the Renaissance, Modernism, the Holocaust, and 60's counter-culture on his shoulders, and always worried about the barbarians burning down the libraries as they did in Alexandria. I always felt humbled as he would tell me that what we are doing as a project and more broadly as a movement is vitally important. He was someone I could depend on to 'get it.' I miss that.

Forward.

Posted 16 years ago #

You must log in to post.