Forum

TruthMove Forum

TruthMove Forum » TruthMove Main Forum

Best documentary I have seen in a while (5 posts)

1. christs4sale
    Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=copBLAUHGC0

All Power to the People

It is about the Black Panthers, Young Lords, AIM and other movements for the first half or so. It shows some excellent examples of how the Black Panthers were genuinely helping their communities. But it also discusses the suppression of dissent from COINTELPRO and CHAOS to Garden Plot and REX 84. Ramsey Clark, Leonard Peltier, Mumia Abu-Jamal, Ward Churchill, Phillip Agee, Bobby Seele and even Alex Constantine are in this.

Please watch.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. truthmover
    Administrator

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds great. I'll watch it soon. And good to hear from you lately.

I'm sure we all have something to learn from this.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. truthmod
    Administrator

i just watched this. I also highly recommend it. Great history on COINTELPRO, Black Panthers, AIM, and revolutionary movements

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. tommy

i have watched it,thanks for your sharing.

trade center

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. NicholasLevis

Highly recommended, first of all for the real history that everyone should know. This is closer to the story than any textbook.

Overpowering experience, makes you ask: what now? Also empowering, to see all these icons in their human form, displaying their imperfections. They were braver than anyone I've known, but not by that much. They did change the world - and they were defeated. Both true.

I wish it were available in a single go. The worst thing about Youtube is the 10-minute limit, and this piece runs like 150 minutes!

Posted 15 years ago #

You must log in to post.